PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Raiders have added LB Perry Riley to the active roster.
- Perry Riley was released by Washington on Tuesday.
- Redskins removed Perry Riley Jr. from the physically unable to perform list.
- Perry Riley Jr. has been placed on the Active/Physically Unable to Perform list.
- Perry Riley (foot) is expected to be ready for training camp.
- Perry Riley is still in a walking boot after having foot surgery back in December.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||W 35 - 34||@ Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 35 - 28||Falcons||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 17 - 10||@ Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||W 28 - 27||@ Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||W 34 - 31||Chargers||6||1||0||0||1||0||0||-|
|16 Oct||L 26 - 10||Chiefs||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|23 Oct||W 33 - 16||@ Jaguars||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|30 Oct||W 30 - 24||@ Buccaneers||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|06 Nov||W 30 - 20||Broncos||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|21 Nov||W 27 - 20||Texans||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|27 Nov||W 35 - 32||Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 38 - 24||Bills||8||2||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|08 Dec||L 21 - 13||@ Chiefs||4||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|18 Dec||W 19 - 16||@ Chargers||5||0||0||0||1||0||0||-|
|24 Dec||W 33 - 25||Colts||5||0||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|01 Jan||L 24 - 6||@ Broncos||3||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
Raiders TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Vanderdoes (knee) is still practicing with the first-team defense, The San Jose Mercury News reports.
- Smith (ankle) was active for last Saturday's preseason game against the Cardinals.
- Feliciano (knee) has returned to practice, Eddie Paskal of the Raiders' official site reports.
- Smith was charged with assault on Thursday, Scott Bair of CSN Bay Area reports.
- Osemele (hand) was dressed for practice Wednesday but participated in a limited fashion, Paul Gutierrez of ESPN.com reports.
- Ware missed multiple practices due to a concussion but has since returned to training camp, Michael Gehlken of the Las Vegas Review-Journal.