PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Greenway will announce his retirement from the NFL on Tuesday.
- Chad Greenway is expected to announce his retirement from the NFL.
- Chad Greenway is unsure if Week 17 will be his last NFL game.
- Chad Greenway is practicing Tuesday.
- Chad Greenway was not at Monday's practice.
- Chad Greenway (paternity) did not travel with the Vikings to Detroit.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||W 25 - 16||@ Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||W 17 - 14||Packers||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|25 Sep||W 22 - 10||@ Panthers||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|03 Oct||W 24 - 10||Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||W 31 - 13||Texans||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|23 Oct||L 21 - 10||@ Eagles||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|31 Oct||L 20 - 10||@ Bears||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|06 Nov||L 22 - 16||Lions||4||2||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|13 Nov||L 26 - 20||@ Redskins||4||3||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|20 Nov||W 30 - 24||Cardinals||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|24 Nov||L 16 - 13||@ Lions||3||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|01 Dec||L 17 - 15||Cowboys||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|11 Dec||W 25 - 16||@ Jaguars||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|18 Dec||L 34 - 6||Colts||4||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|24 Dec||L 38 - 25||@ Packers||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|01 Jan||W 38 - 10||Bears||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
Vikings TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Hodges remains behind Kyle Carter on the depth chart as the No. 4 tight end as his development has been slow in training camp, ESPN reports. He did not have a reception in Minnesota's first preseason game.
- The competition between Marshall Koehn and Forbath for Minnesota's kicking job remains close, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports.
- The competition between Koehn and Kai Forbath for Minnesota's kicking job remains close, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports. Koehn converted an extra point, but did not attempt a field goal in Minnesota's first preseason game.
- Murray hasn't yet participated in a full practice as he returns from ankle surgery and it's not clear if he'll play in Minnesota's second preseason game this week against Seattle, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports.
- Gedeon has been getting first-team reps at weak-side linebacker in practice, the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports.
- Sankey (knee) cleared waivers and reverted to the Vikings' injured reserve, Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press reports.