PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Crowell rushed six times for 15 yards and hauled in his line target for nine yards in Thursday's 20-14 preseason win over the Saints.
- Crowell should benefit from the upgrades the Browns made to their offensive line this offseason as well as the defense's expected ability to keep games closer, Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com reports.
- Crowell could receive a long-term deal from the Browns if he's able to produce this season, Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal reports.
- Crowell, who was absent from previous voluntary workouts throughout the offseason, participated in the Browns' first organized team activity on Tuesday, Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal reports.
- Despite signing his restricted free agent tender, Crowell may wait to report until mandatory minicamp in June, ESPN Cleveland's Tony Grossi reports.
- Crowell signed his second-round RFA contract tender with the Browns on Wednesday, NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports.
|11 Sep||L 29 - 10||@ Eagles||30||9||22||1||2.4||0||0||-||-||2||2||16||0|
|18 Sep||L 25 - 20||Ravens||32||18||133||1||7.4||1||1||-||-||1||1||15||0|
|25 Sep||L 30 - 24||@ Dolphins||42||15||79||0||5.3||0||1||-||-||1||0||0||0|
|02 Oct||L 31 - 20||@ Redskins||34||16||120||1||7.5||0||0||-||-||4||3||22||0|
|09 Oct||L 33 - 13||Patriots||37||13||22||0||1.7||0||0||-||-||3||1||18||0|
|16 Oct||L 28 - 26||@ Titans||38||9||16||0||1.8||0||0||-||-||2||2||20||0|
|23 Oct||L 31 - 17||@ Bengals||38||12||63||1||5.3||0||1||-||-||4||3||16||0|
|30 Oct||L 31 - 28||Jets||41||10||28||1||2.8||0||0||-||-||1||1||18||0|
|06 Nov||L 35 - 10||Cowboys||22||6||4||0||0.7||0||0||-||-||4||4||63||0|
|10 Nov||L 28 - 7||@ Ravens||30||9||23||0||2.6||0||0||-||-||5||3||30||0|
|20 Nov||L 24 - 9||Steelers||35||8||10||0||1.3||0||0||-||-||5||5||13||0|
|27 Nov||L 27 - 13||Giants||40||16||44||0||2.8||0||0||-||-||7||6||47||0|
|11 Dec||L 23 - 10||Bengals||30||10||113||0||11.3||1||2||-||-||2||1||5||0|
|18 Dec||L 33 - 13||@ Bills||29||8||28||0||3.5||0||1||-||-||2||0||0||0|
|24 Dec||W 20 - 17||Chargers||38||16||54||2||3.4||0||0||-||-||5||4||4||0|
|01 Jan||L 27 - 24||@ Steelers||52||19||152||0||8.0||1||1||-||-||4||3||16||0|
Browns TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Shelton (knee) is reportedly out 3-to-6 weeks, Field Yates of ESPN reports.
- Shelton has been ruled out for the Browns' preseason game against the Giants on Monday due to a knee injury, Mary Kat Cabot of Cleveland.com reports.
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell indicated Thursday that at this time, the potential reinstatement of Gordon (suspension) "is not under active consideration," Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
- Erving (calf) is considered week-to-week, Andrew Gribble of the Browns' official site reports.
- Erving injured his calf during Tuesday's practice and will miss Monday's preseason game, Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports.
- Bitonio left team drills Tuesday after falling during a running play and will miss the remainder of the preseason, Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal reports.