PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Abdul-Quddus (shoulder) will be waived by the Dolphins due to a failed physical, Joe Schad of the Palm Beach Post reports.
- According to head coach Adam Gase, Abdul-Quddus' shoulder injury is more serious than originally thought, Joe Schad of the Palm Beach Post reports.
- Isa Abdul-Quddus (neck) was placed on injured reserve Wednesday.
- Dolphins waiting on MRI results for Isa Abdul-Quddus.
- S Isa Abdul-Quddus has agreed to terms with Dolphins.
- Isa Abdul-Quddus suffered a shoulder injury in Week 17.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||L 12 - 10||@ Seahawks||7||1||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|18 Sep||L 31 - 24||@ Patriots||5||2||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|25 Sep||W 30 - 24||Browns||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|29 Sep||L 22 - 7||@ Bengals||3||3||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|09 Oct||L 30 - 17||Titans||3||2||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|16 Oct||W 30 - 15||Steelers||2||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|23 Oct||W 28 - 25||Bills||3||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|06 Nov||W 27 - 23||Jets||4||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|13 Nov||W 31 - 24||@ Chargers||5||1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|20 Nov||W 14 - 10||@ Rams||7||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|27 Nov||W 31 - 24||49ers||6||1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|04 Dec||L 38 - 6||@ Ravens||7||3||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|11 Dec||W 26 - 23||Cardinals||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|17 Dec||W 34 - 13||@ Jets||5||0||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|24 Dec||W 34 - 31||@ Bills||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|01 Jan||L 35 - 14||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Dolphins TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Offensive coordinator Clyde Christensen expects Parker to have a big season, ESPN.com's James Walker reports. "I really think he'll have a great, big year -- a gigantic year for us," Christensen said of Parker. "That would be huge. It helps with the quarterback. It helps with your running game. It helps everything."
- Offensive coordinator Clyde Christensen expects Parker to have a big season, ESPN.com's James Walker reports. "I really think he'll have a great, big year -- a gigantic year for us," Christensen said of Parker. "That would be huge. It helps with the quarterback. It helps with your running game. It helps everything."
- Landry's agent said any talks about a long-term contract extension will have to take place before Week 1, The Miami Herald's Barry Jackson reports.
- Ajayi is focused on improving his pass-catching skills in order to avoid leaving the field on some third-down situations this season, ESPN's James Walker reports.
- Thomas' apparent lack of chemistry with quarterback Ryan Tannehill was a disappointing takeaway from offseason practice sessions, Omar Kelly of the Sun-Sentinel reports.
- Tunsil (leg) participated during Wednesday's practice, James Walker of ESPN.com reports.
- Tunsil (leg) could miss all of minicamp, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.