PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Abdul-Quddus (shoulder) will be waived by the Dolphins due to a failed physical, Joe Schad of the Palm Beach Post reports.
- According to head coach Adam Gase, Abdul-Quddus' shoulder injury is more serious than originally thought, Joe Schad of the Palm Beach Post reports.
- Isa Abdul-Quddus (neck) was placed on injured reserve Wednesday.
- Dolphins waiting on MRI results for Isa Abdul-Quddus.
- S Isa Abdul-Quddus has agreed to terms with Dolphins.
- Isa Abdul-Quddus suffered a shoulder injury in Week 17.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||L 12 - 10||@ Seahawks||7||1||0||0||0||0||2||-|
|18 Sep||L 31 - 24||@ Patriots||5||2||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|25 Sep||W 30 - 24||Browns||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|29 Sep||L 22 - 7||@ Bengals||3||3||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|09 Oct||L 30 - 17||Titans||3||2||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|16 Oct||W 30 - 15||Steelers||2||0||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|23 Oct||W 28 - 25||Bills||3||0||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|06 Nov||W 27 - 23||Jets||4||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|13 Nov||W 31 - 24||@ Chargers||5||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|20 Nov||W 14 - 10||@ Rams||7||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|27 Nov||W 31 - 24||49ers||6||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|04 Dec||L 38 - 6||@ Ravens||7||3||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|11 Dec||W 26 - 23||Cardinals||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|17 Dec||W 34 - 13||@ Jets||5||0||1||0||0||0||0||-|
|24 Dec||W 34 - 31||@ Bills||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|01 Jan||L 35 - 14||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Dolphins TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Maualuga needs to lose some weight before the Dolphins will allow him to practice more or less play in a game, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
- Pouncey (hip) will start Thursday in Philadelphia, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
- Drake has been removed from the NFL's concussion protocol, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
- Davis could start the opener at left guard, Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald reports.
- Maualuga will not play Thursday at Philadelphia, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
- Dolphins coach Adam Gase said Monday that Urbik will likely miss the team's season opener due to a knee injury, Jason Lieser of The Palm Beach Post reports.