PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Heeney (undisclosed) was placed on the Active/Non-Football Injury list Tuesday, Jimmy Durkin of the Mercury News reports.
- Heeney, who was placed on injured reserve in October due to a torn ligament in his right ankle, expects to be healthy for the Raiders' offseason program, Jimmy Durkin of The Mercury News reports.
- Raiders officially move LB Ben Heeney to injured reserve.
- Raiders have signed 7th round draft selection T Anthony Morris.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||W 35 - 34||@ Saints||4||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|18 Sep||L 35 - 28||Falcons||5||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|25 Sep||W 17 - 10||@ Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||W 28 - 27||@ Ravens||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|09 Oct||W 34 - 31||Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||L 26 - 10||Chiefs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||W 33 - 16||@ Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||W 30 - 24||@ Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||W 30 - 20||Broncos||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|21 Nov||W 27 - 20||Texans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 35 - 32||Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 38 - 24||Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|08 Dec||L 21 - 13||@ Chiefs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||W 19 - 16||@ Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||W 33 - 25||Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 24 - 6||@ Broncos||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Raiders TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Melifonwu (undiscolsed) returned to practice Tuesday, Paul Gutierrez of ESPN.com reports.
- Kirkland could be in for a long absence due to his leg injury, Vic Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle reports.
- Mack (undisclosed) returned to practice Tuesday, Michael Gehlken of the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports.
- Cooper (leg) returned to practice Tuesday, Michael Gehlken of the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports.
- Patterson caught two of three targets for 23 yards in Saturday's preseason opener against Arizona.
- Richard had five carries for seven yards in Saturday's preseason opener against Arizona.