Tony Cingrani could be demoted. Alex Wood will like be demoted but he could return as a starting pitcher. Manny Machado, well not only has he been suspended for acting like a 12 year old in the series with the Athletics, but there are rumors circulating that he might also be sent down to the minors. What is wrong with Chris Davis? How good is Nick Markakis? Ray will also discuss the role that batting order has in terms of a players ability to score runs.
(image) Tony Cingrani was a pitcher I continually warned folks about last season. I ended up looking like a fool when he posted a 2.92 ERA and 1.10 WHIP. Every dog has his day though. Sample size folks. Guess what he has done this year? Exactly what I predicted would happen last year. Cingrani Continue...
Jason Schmitz - I'd rather have Robertson and Bailey. Morse/Tex are on same tier as Napoli, so you don't improve yourself all there.
lance robinson - No way for me to know. No idea how many teams, how many roster spots, who is available. If you want to list some names, can let you know.
Trade offer came across my table today (12-tm H2H). I give up David Robertson and Homer Bailey for Hector Rondon and Mike Napoli. I have Morse and Tex as my 1B right now, and I have Nathan, Mejia, Street and Oviedo as my other closers right now. Make the move or no? Thanks Ray!
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- DeAngelo Hall re-tore his Achilles' tendon
- Russell Westbrook out 4-6 weeks with broken hand
- Rusell Westbrook Out After Hand Injury
- Khiry Robinson is inactive
- Amar'e Stoudemire will come off the bench
- Uehara signed to a 2-yr contract extension w/ Sox
- Kawhi Leonard is cleared to play Friday
- Kevin Martin (ankle) will play on Thursday
- Angels exercised 2015 club option on Huston Street
- Nationals decline options on LaRoche & Soriano