Oracle Report: Batter Banter
Jose Abreu is Zeus. Alexei Ramirez is Poseidon and Tyler Flowers is Hermes. At least that's the thought in some circles (for more on the Twelve Olympians click on the link). Unfortunately I'm here to tell you that all may be nothing more than demi-god's, despite their strong starts to the season.
For the Oracle's review of pitchers click on Mound Musings.
BASHING THE WHITE SOX
You can may have read the title to this section wrong. It's not about the “bashing” White Sox. No, I'm going to bash three White Sox. Note I have nothing against Chicago. How could I? My BFF Jeff Mans lives there.
Jose Abreu is a top-5 first baseman. Just ask around. I mean the guys had about as an effective power month as any player who ever lived in his first season in the league, and through 33 games he Continue...
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- MRI on Rizzo reveals a mild low back strain
- Colts owner Irsay suspended six games, fined $500k
- Vickerson agreed to terms with Bengals
- Sankey is now the No. 2 running back
- Update: Watt's extension worth $100 million
- Mortenson: Watt extension worth est. 6yr/99m
- Texans agree to long-term pact with Watt
- LaRoche day-to-day with lower back stiffness
- Raiders starting Derek Carr over Matt Schaub
- Henderson Alvarez left with a left oblique strain