DFS NBA Playbook: March 14
James Grande pores over all of the statistics, splits and matchups to uncover the very best DFS NBA players for today's contests
In honor of Memorial Day Weekend get all products 25% OFF! Every tool, feature, season package, lifetime memberships, playbook pro monthly subscriptions… everything! Use promo code: MEMORIAL
- If Jeff Teague, Andrew Wiggins & Derrick Rose sit: Elite - Karl-Anthony Towns , Tyus Jones , Keita Bates-Diop / Secondary - Cameron Reynolds (GPP)
- If Teague & Wiggins sit, but Rose plays: Elite - Towns, Jones, Rose (GPP), Bates-Diop
- If Teague & Rose sit, but Wiggins plays: Elite - Towns, Wiggins, Jones / Secondary - Bates-Diop
- If Teague sits, but Wiggins & Rose plays: Elite - Towns, Jones, Wiggins / Secondary - Rose
- If Teague plays, but Wiggins & Rose sit: Elite - Towns, Teague, Bates-Diop / Secondary - Reynolds
- If all three play: Elite - Towns / Secondary - Teague, Wiggins, Rose
Players I like that didn't make the playbook:
- Jamal Murray - Been good enough to consider in cash lately, but the 7.7K pricetag is steep. Prefer him on DK.
- Jonathan Isaac - GPP's. Played 27 minutes last game, would like to see him in the 30's.
- Luka Doncic - I don't like that he came out and said he's not 100%, but his DK price is something we should look to attack.
FantasyAlarm TVView All
Player AlarmsView All
McCaw (personal) is active for Saturday's Game 6 against the Bucks, Blake Murphy of The Athletic reports.
McCaw (personal) is listed as out for Saturday's Game 6 matchup with Milwaukee, Blake Murphy of The Athletic reports.
G. Antetokounmpo - SF
Antetokounmpo compiled 24 points (9-18 FG, 2-3 3Pt, 4-9 FT), six rebounds, six assists, and one block in 39 minutes during Thursday's 105-99 loss to Toronto.
E. Bledsoe - PG
Bledsoe totaled 20 points (6-14 FG, 2-7 3Pt, 6-6 FT), four rebounds, and two assists in 34 minutes during Thursday's 105-99 loss to Toronto.
M. Brogdon - SG
Brogdon tallied 18 points (8-17 FG, 2-6 3Pt), 11 rebounds, six assists, and one steal in 34 minutes during Thursday's 105-99 loss to Toronto.
N. Mirotic - PF
Mirotic missed all four of his field-goal attempts, adding just two rebounds in nine minutes during Thursday's 105-99 loss to the Raptors.
K. Middleton - SF
Middleton finished with six points (2-9 FG, 0-2 3Pt, 2-2 FT), 10 rebounds, and 10 assists in 36 minutes during Thursday's 105-99 loss to the Raptors.
F. VanVleet - PG
VanVleet amassed 21 points (7-13 FG, 7-9 3Py), one rebound, one assist, and one steal in 37 minutes during Thursday's 105-99 victory over Milwaukee.