NBA DFS Playbook: November 16
James Grande pores over all of the statistics, splits and matchups to uncover the very best DFS NBA players for today's contests
We have SO much injury news to monitor, things will be changing the entire afternoon and basically up to roster lock.
- New Orleans
- Los Angeles
- Jimmy Butler : Elite if he plays considering the pace / lack of defense in NOLA. If Dragic is out, Butler is one of the top plays of the slate.
- Goran Dragic : If Butler sits & Dragic plays, Dragic is as close to a lock in all formats as they come. Still a strong GPP option if both suit up here.
- Kenrich Williams : If Ingram sits, ELITE. If Ingram plays and Williams is still starting, I'm still interested but he's not as much of a lock.
- Derrick Favors : Favors is an elite option if he's playing 30-plus minutes. Okafor has already been ruled out too, so extra minutes. Tough match-up, however.
- Andrew Wiggins : If Wiggins plays, the match-up doesn't get better than this. We liked him on Friday before being ruled out, no reason we wouldn't like him in an even BETTER spot. If he plays, he kills Culver/Layman/Okogie value.
- Robert Covington : Sub 5K price tag is extremely free if Wiggins sits again. He would have played 30 minutes if not for a blowout in the fourth quarter of that game.
- Justin Holiday : With Malcolm Brogdon doubtful and T.J. McConnell questionable, both Holiday's -- Justin and Aaron -- could approach 40 minutes. That obviously puts them in play. We would have to a blowout, however.
- Naz Mitrou-Long - Min salary punt and is starting. McConnell & Brogdon are out and if this game blows out, Long will get blowout run regardless. Must play in cash games.