Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray are ready to find out who is the best host on the Fantasy Beat! They discuss the 16 team Mixed 5x5 Head to Head League they are both in and just drafted. Justin and Trevor compare their opening day rosters to see who will have an edge entering the season.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Blake Bortles will start for the Jaguars Thursday
- Ron Rivera says Cam Newton probably starts Sunday
- Larry Sanders will serve his suspension Thursday
- Cousins (illness) upgraded to probable Thursday
- Hiroshima Carp decided not to post Kenta Maeda
- Leonard & Parker will not play on Friday
- Royals sign RHP Kris Medlen to a two-year deal
- Bogut out indefinitly
- T.Y. Hilton is not practicing on Thursday
- Lance Stephenson highly doubtful for next 2 games