The Fantasy Beat: H2H Matchup
Justin Fensterman and Trevor Ray are ready to find out who is the best host on the Fantasy Beat! They discuss the 16 team Mixed 5x5 Head to Head League they are both in and just drafted. Justin and Trevor compare their opening day rosters to see who will have an edge entering the season.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- X-Rays on Cam Newton's back negative
- Chris Johnson impressing in camp
- Mike Evans subject of controversy
- Xander Bogaerts is being evaluated for a concussion
- Nelson Cruz Hits MLB-Leading 34th Home Run
- Calvin Johnson will start Friday
- Gronk optimistic, but not certain about Week 1
- Perez has returned to the Royals starting lineup
- Doug Martin to be Tampa’s bell cow
- Red Sox signed OF Rusney Castillo