PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Kendricks (quadriceps) returned to practice Sunday, Dave Zangaro of CSN Philly reports.
- Kendricks has missed the past two practices with a quadriceps injury and is considered "day-to-day" by head coach Doug Pederson, PennLive.com reports.
- Kendricks (quadriceps) was not present at Monday's OTA, Philly.com's Jeff McLane reports.
- Mychal Kendricks (quad) is questionable for Week 17.
- Mychal Kendricks is unlikely to miss anytime with a broken nose.
- Mychal Kendricks and Jalen Mills are expected back at practice on Saturday.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||W 29 - 10||Browns||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|19 Sep||W 29 - 14||@ Bears||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|25 Sep||W 34 - 3||Steelers||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|09 Oct||L 24 - 23||@ Lions||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|16 Oct||L 27 - 20||@ Redskins||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|23 Oct||W 21 - 10||Vikings||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|30 Oct||L 29 - 23||@ Cowboys||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|06 Nov||L 28 - 23||@ Giants||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|13 Nov||W 24 - 15||Falcons||3||0||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|20 Nov||L 26 - 15||@ Seahawks||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|28 Nov||L 27 - 13||Packers||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|04 Dec||L 32 - 14||@ Bengals||0||0||0||0||0||1||0||-|
|11 Dec||L 27 - 22||Redskins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||L 27 - 26||@ Ravens||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|22 Dec||W 24 - 19||Giants||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|01 Jan||W 27 - 13||Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Eagles TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Despite missing time this pre-season due to a hamstring injury, Smallwood is still very likely to make the club, Dave Zangaro of CSN Philadelphia reports.
- Pumphrey has been struggling at practice, Jimmy Kempski of Philly Voice reports.
- Foles (elbow) will be sidelined for Thursday's preseason game against Miami, Tim McManus of ESPN.com reports.
- While there has been speculation of late regarding Blount's job security with the Eagles, coach Doug Pederson indicated Tuesday that the veteran back is in line to be a "big part of (the Philadelphia) offense,"Tim McManus of ESPN.com reports.
- Smallwood has improved his receiving ability this offseason, Chris McPherson of the Eagles' official site reports.
- Hicks went down with a mild groin strain at Monday's practice, Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Daily News reports.