PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Carroo (hamstring) returned to practice Monday, Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald reports.
- Carroo missed practice Sunday due to a hamstring injury, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
- Carroo turned his only target into a 33-yard touchdown in Thursday's 23-20 preseason win over the Falcons.
- Carroo is entering the 2017 season in better shape than he was before his rookie year, Joe Schad of The Palm Beach Post reports. "Last year didn't go as well as I wanted it to, so I really honed in on working as hard as I can to be not only a better receiver, a better student of the game," Carroo said. "I lost a ton of weight off the field, eating better, eating healthier. Kenny Stills got me involved in Pilates. I was doing that to loosen up my hips and be a more fluid receiver. Just doing the little things that I didn't do before to make my Year 2 even better."
- Carroo will have a tough time earning a larger role as he enters his second season, the Miami Herald reports.
- WR Leonte Carroo will start in place of DeVante Parker.
|11 Sep||L 12 - 10||@ Seahawks||45||2||2||14||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|18 Sep||L 31 - 24||@ Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 30 - 24||Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|29 Sep||L 22 - 7||@ Bengals||4||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|09 Oct||L 30 - 17||Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 30 - 15||Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||W 28 - 25||Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||W 27 - 23||Jets||33||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|13 Nov||W 31 - 24||@ Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 14 - 10||@ Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 31 - 24||49ers||11||1||1||15||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|04 Dec||L 38 - 6||@ Ravens||10||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|11 Dec||W 26 - 23||Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|17 Dec||W 34 - 13||@ Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||W 34 - 31||@ Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 35 - 14||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Dolphins TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Maualuga needs to lose some weight before the Dolphins will allow him to practice more or less play in a game, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
- Pouncey (hip) will start Thursday in Philadelphia, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
- Drake has been removed from the NFL's concussion protocol, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
- Davis could start the opener at left guard, Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald reports.
- Maualuga will not play Thursday at Philadelphia, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.
- Dolphins coach Adam Gase said Monday that Urbik will likely miss the team's season opener due to a knee injury, Jason Lieser of The Palm Beach Post reports.