PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Randall (concussion) has yet to clear through the league's concussion protocol.
- Randall has been diagnosed with a concussion, Michael Cohen of The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports.
- Damarious Randall is active for Sunday's game.
- Update: Damarious Randall (foot) has been upgraded to probable for Sunday's game against Dallas.
- Damarious Randall (foot) has been added to the Packers' injury report and is now considered questionable for Sunday's game.
- Packers list Damarious Randall (knee) as questionable to play Sunday.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||W 27 - 23||@ Jaguars||4||0||0||0||0||0||2||-|
|18 Sep||L 17 - 14||@ Vikings||4||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|25 Sep||W 34 - 27||Lions||2||0||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|09 Oct||W 23 - 16||Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||L 30 - 16||Cowboys||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|20 Oct||W 26 - 10||Bears||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||L 33 - 32||@ Falcons||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||L 31 - 26||Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||L 47 - 25||@ Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||L 42 - 24||@ Redskins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|28 Nov||W 27 - 13||@ Eagles||7||0||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|04 Dec||W 21 - 13||Texans||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|11 Dec||W 38 - 10||Seahawks||4||1||0||0||0||0||2||-|
|18 Dec||W 30 - 27||@ Bears||1||0||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|24 Dec||W 38 - 25||Vikings||4||0||0||0||0||0||2||-|
|01 Jan||W 31 - 24||@ Lions||5||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
Packers TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Hart has landed on the Packers' injury report due to an illness, Rob Demovsky of ESPN reports.
- Peck is currently dealing with a neck issue, Rob Demovsky of ESPN reports.
- Whitehead is currently nursing a hip injury, Rob Demovsky of ESPN reports.
- Montgomery (leg) remained sidelined Wednesday, Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com reports.
- Jones (ankle) returned to practice Wednesday, Michael Cohen of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports.
- Montgomery missed Tuesday's practice due to a leg injury, Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com reports.