Fantasy Basketball: Daily Dandies Mar. 11th
- PG Deron Williams- BKN @PHI: Williams has put together three good, to great, performances in his lat three games as he has averaged 36 FP and about six three pointers per game in that span. He gets a Sixers team that has been allowing the sixth most FP to PG the last ten games.
- PG Ty Lawson- DEN @PHO: This should be a high scoring affair as the Suns having been allowing about 108 pts/gm the last three games, which is the highest total of any NBA team.
- SG/SF J.R. Smith- NYK @GSW: Even before Carmelo Anthony got hurt Smith was providing great fantasy production having scored 30 plus FP in each of his last seven games, including a 31 FP game vs Golden State in the Knicks last game of February. Smith gets an added boost in value at sites that give extra points for three pointers as he has made 14 3’s combined the last three games and the Warriors are allowing the third most points to opponents from beyond the arc in their last three games.
- Jazz Paul Millsap is doubtful
- Warriors David Lee is questionable
- PG Goran Dragic- PHO vs DEN: The Nuggets are allowing the second most FP to PG’s in the last 10 games
- PG/SG Brandon Knight -MIL @SAC: I don’t necessarily like his price on some sites, but call it a hunch he will come out to prove something tonight after seeing his face, well what wasn’t being covered by DeAndre Jordan as he dunked on him, all over Sports Center today.
- SF Danilo Gallinari- DEN @PHO: After struggling in his first two games back from injury Gallo struggled, but now seems to back to about 100% and should be good for about 30 FP, if not more.
- C Tyson Chandler- NYK @GSW: Chandler had a 51 FP outburst vs Golden State in his last game where David Lee did not play (Lee is questionable tonight).
- PF Derrick Favors- UTA vs DET: Millsap is unlikely to play, thus Favors should get the start. The Pistons are a favorable matchup, thus look for Favors to bounce back from his 14 FP in his last game.
- F Carl Landry- GSW vs NYK: not an ideal match-up, but if Lee doesn't play Landry should see an increase in PT and he can be played at either forward position on some sites giving you some positional, as well as financial flexibility.
- SG/SF Jared Dudley -PHO vs DEN : Dudley had been putting up a bunch of duds, until he went off in his last game scoring 32 FP in 33 mins. Dudley is averaging over 14 pts, 4 rebs, and 3 ast when he sees between 30-39 mpg.
- SF Gordon Hayward- UTA vs DET: His value has dropped on some sites due to sub-par performances in his last two games. He has a good match-up tonight as the Pistons are allowing the sixth most FP to SF’s in the last 10 gms.
- PF Kenneth Faried- DEN @PHO: Faried can be hit or miss, but he did have a double-double the last time Denver played Phoneix (14 pts, 11 rebs)
- C Enes Kanter- UTA vs DET: see Derrick Favors above
- PG Kendall Marshall- PHO vs DEN: As mentioned above, the Nuggets are allowing the second most FP to PG’s in the last 10 games and Marshall played 29 mins in his last game.
- SF/PF Khris Middleton- DET @UTA : Middleton has seen about 20 mpg the last two games and has responded with 21 and 14 FP and has made eight three pointers combined making him a sneaky play in leagues that give bonuses to 3’s
- SF/PF Jonas Jerebko- DET @UTA : Is averaging 13 pts, 4.5 rebs, and 2 ast when he sees between 20-29 mpg. Jerebko has played 20 plus mins in two of his last three games.
- PF/C Andray Blatche- BKN @PHI: Blatche’s minutes have been limited, but he is averaging about 13 pts and 7 rebs when he sees between 20-29 mins, including a 30 FP in his last game.
- PF/C Kenyon Martin- NYK @GSW: Minutes will be limited to around 20, but he did finish with 20 FP in 22 mins in his second game since signing with the Knicks.
Leave a Comment
- David Wilson needs a miracle to get back on field
- Yoenis Cespedes has been traded to the Red Sox
- Red Sox traded Jon Lester to the Athletics
- Jon Lester has been traded
- Gardner smacks 4th homer in three days
- Matt Kemp with another big night at the plate
- TWolves in trade talks with only the Cavs
- Kluber tosses 3-hit complete game shutout
- Giants release Dan Uggla
- Carl Crawford not in Dodgers lineup Wednesday
All the #Athletics could land for Tommy Milone was Sam Fuld?
Wonder how much of a role #Athletics Stephen Vogt's breakout season and the fact he can play the OF played in making Cespedes expendable.
All this off season tight end talk that has occurred and very little has been made of #Vikings Kyle Rudolph who is setup for a huge year.
#Indians Corey Kluber only Indians pitcher to record a nine-inning shutout on 85 pitches-or-less.