Fantasy Basketball: Daily Dandies Mar. 4th
- G Dwayne Wade- MIA @MIN: Lebron's knee is bothering him, (see below), so the majority of the workload may rest on DWade's shoulders tonight.
- SG/SF DeMar DeRozan- TOR @GSW: Should be a high scoring affair, and DeRozan could get an extra bump in value if Rudy Gay is out again.
- PF/C LeMarcus Aldridge- POR vs CHA: Bobcats do not have anybody that can match up with Alridge
- You may want to avoid Lebron James as he had his knee examined after Sunday's game. He didn't get an MRI, and is likely to play, but his minutes might be limited in a game that could easily give Spolestra an opportunity to rest the King.
- There is a possibility Raptors Rudy Gay will miss his second game in a row with a back injury
- PG Damian Lillard - POR vs CHA: 30 plus FP in three of last four games and gets the lowly Bobcats at home. Should be a great play in leagues where you get bonuses for assists and threes like at Draft Day
- PF/C Chris Bosh- MIA @MIN: No Pekovic to clog up the middle for TWolves, which should help Bosh get back on track after back-to-back games of less then 20 FP
- PF/C Larry Sanders-MIL vs UTA :27 or more FP in each of his last six games (34 plus FP in four of the six) since returning from injury.
- SG Dion Waiters is battling an illness and is a game time decision.
- SG Eric Gordon-NOH vs ORL: EG has had a few days to rest, and gets an Orlando team who is allowing over 30 plus FP to the SG position the last 10 days.
- SF Kyle Korver-ATL @DEN: Korver has been starting lately, but regardless has played 32 plus minutes/game in each of his last six games. Korver has made six threes in each of his last two games making him a good play in leagues that reward bonus point for three pointers.
- F Carl Landry-GSW vs TOR: Landry is avgeraging almost 14 pts and eight rebounds when he plays 20 plus minutes, while the Raptors have not done well lately limiting opponents success on the boards.
- C Enes Kanter- UTA @MIL: The Bucks allow the most rebounds to opponets then any team in the league, Kanter is coming off a 43 FP game, and oh yeah Al Jefferson has been ruled out of Monday's game and Paul Millsap is a game time decision. (If Millsap doesn't play then Derrick Favors makes this list as well).
- PG Mario Chalmers- MIA @MIN: Nice match up for Chalmers as the TWolves are one of the worst teams in defending the point and with the chance LBJ is limited Chalmers may get more of a chance to run the offense increasing his chance of padding his assist stats.
- PG Jason Kidd-LAL vs ATL: Gets another favorable match up, a day after going for 32 FP.
- SF Dante Cunningham-MIN vs MIA: Pekovic will miss Monday's game and Kirilenko is doubtful. Stiemsma is fantasy irrelevant and with AK47 doubtful, look for TWolves to give Cunningham more run, and thus a better chance for double digit Fantasy points from Cunningham then Stiemsma.
- PF/C Andrea Bargnani- TOR @GSW: Bargnani got the start in the Raptors last game and playing the Warriors should help him continue to build off his confidence he gained in his last game where he scored over 20 FP.
Leave a Comment
- Murphy has been placed on the 15-day DL
- Kyle Van Noy underwent abdomenal surgery Thursday
- Sergio Romo to share closing duties
- Sammy Watkins has a rib injury
- Daniel Murphy (calf) is getting MRI
- Arian Foster will not play Thursday
- Venters MRI revealed he re-tore ligament in elbow
- NFL Takes Hard-Line Stance on Domestic Violence
- Adrian Peterson: I'd play for Cowboys
- Peyton Manning fined $8,268
@ESPNStatsInfo and it was not against some early season cupcake either
RT @ESPNStatsInfo: Kenny Hill had an emphatic debut on Thursday. Here's how he stacks up with Johnny Manziel's best performances -...
@helloimbobby Stafford proven whoever is in that role he'll be fantasy relevant if they are healthy and/or not headed to an asylum
@MikeSGallagher think the rebounding talent will help make the overall wait worth while especially considering how young he is.
@FNTSYaddict I'm a Geno Smith supporter so I'm on board with the Decker call