[caption id="attachment_15867" align="alignleft" width="263"] RotoInfo.com Basketball Breakdown Show[/caption] RotoInfo.com Basketball Breakdown Show is hosted by the Fantasy Nomad Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad). Special Announcement: The Basketball Breakdown Show is excited to announce that @Hecmanhoops of Hecmanhoops.com will now be a regular co-host. Hecman joined the Basketball Breakdown Show last Saturday, and it went off as smoothly as a dime from Rondo, so we are glad to have locked up this coveted podcasting Free Agent, and we are sure you will be too. Show Topics:
- Big Baby injury - who benefits
- What's up with Gordon Hayward?
- Jarrett Jack finally getting stand alone value at Harrison Barnes' expense and Steph Curry healthy and dominate.
- Tyreke Evans injury - who benefits, what to do with Tyreke
- Jose Calderon going crazy without Lowry
- Rubio and Pau Gasol return and Amare, Nash, and Kawhi Leonard are not too far behind
- Waiver Wire Adds/Drops
Leave a Comment
- Giants win World Series for 3rd time in five years
- Kevin Martin (ankle) will be inactive Wednesday
- David Lee will not play Wednesday'
- Barea has agreed to contract with the Mavericks
- Rajon Rondo will play for Boston on Wednesday
- Rondo is expected to play Wednesday
- Report: RG3 will start on Sunday
- Patrick Peterson cleared to practice
- RG3 full participant in Wednesday's practice
- Donald Brown is practicing Wednesday