[caption id="attachment_15867" align="alignleft" width="263"] RotoInfo.com Basketball Breakdown Show[/caption] RotoInfo.com Basketball Breakdown Show is hosted by the Fantasy Nomad Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad). Special Announcement: The Basketball Breakdown Show is excited to announce that @Hecmanhoops of Hecmanhoops.com will now be a regular co-host. Hecman joined the Basketball Breakdown Show last Saturday, and it went off as smoothly as a dime from Rondo, so we are glad to have locked up this coveted podcasting Free Agent, and we are sure you will be too. Show Topics:
- Big Baby injury - who benefits
- What's up with Gordon Hayward?
- Jarrett Jack finally getting stand alone value at Harrison Barnes' expense and Steph Curry healthy and dominate.
- Tyreke Evans injury - who benefits, what to do with Tyreke
- Jose Calderon going crazy without Lowry
- Rubio and Pau Gasol return and Amare, Nash, and Kawhi Leonard are not too far behind
- Waiver Wire Adds/Drops
Leave a Comment
- Peterson not expected to win appeal
- Hilton hauls in 73 yard TD in win
- Jonas Gray benched
- Julio Jones has five grabs for 68 yards, TD
- Julius Thomas has been ruled out for Sunday
- Report: Browns intend to unleash Gordon
- Reggie Bush out for Lions on Sunday
- Arian Foster will not play on Sunday
- Josh Gordon expected to play between 20-30 plays
- Davis drops a career-high 43 points Sat.