[caption id="attachment_15867" align="alignleft" width="263"] RotoInfo.com Basketball Breakdown Show[/caption] RotoInfo.com Basketball Breakdown Show is hosted by the Fantasy Nomad Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad). Special Announcement: The Basketball Breakdown Show is excited to announce that @Hecmanhoops of Hecmanhoops.com will now be a regular co-host. Hecman joined the Basketball Breakdown Show last Saturday, and it went off as smoothly as a dime from Rondo, so we are glad to have locked up this coveted podcasting Free Agent, and we are sure you will be too. Show Topics:
- Big Baby injury - who benefits
- What's up with Gordon Hayward?
- Jarrett Jack finally getting stand alone value at Harrison Barnes' expense and Steph Curry healthy and dominate.
- Tyreke Evans injury - who benefits, what to do with Tyreke
- Jose Calderon going crazy without Lowry
- Rubio and Pau Gasol return and Amare, Nash, and Kawhi Leonard are not too far behind
- Waiver Wire Adds/Drops
Leave a Comment
- Tim Lincecum leaves game with an apparent injury
- Titans plan to start Mettenberger vs. Texans
- Buccaneers fielding offers for Vincent Jackson.
- Blake Griffin under investigation for assault
- Harvin will only have a small role offense Sun
- Brandon Flowers (concussion) will not play Thursday
- Jamaal Charles passed all concussion tests
- Dixon and Brown expected to split
- Reggie Wayne's MRI showed no damage
- Robert Griffin will not play Monday
@RealSweetLou247 best bet is to find a team who lacks some depth and try and get a 2 for 1 deal done with them