Fensty and Trevor talk fantasy football. The guys talked about strategies when setting your lineup and talked about teams with multiple Running Backs: Jacquizz Rodgers, Matt Forte, Joique Bell, Danny Woodhead, Kevin Smith, Alfred Morris, Oh, and Tony Romo.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Rose (illness) will play against the Raptors
- Manziel has been ruled out for Sunday
- Josh Johnson agrees on deal with Padres
- Panthers have activated DE Frank Alexander
- Bears plan to start Jay Cutler Sunday
- Clausen won't play against Vikings Sunday
- David Lee officially listed probable for Monday
- Cards likely to start rookie QB Logan Thomas
- Tony Parker was upgraded from out to questionable
- Cam Newton came out of Sunday in good health