Fantasy Beat - Here Comes The Football
Fensty and Trevor talk fantasy football. The guys talked about strategies when setting your lineup and talked about teams with multiple Running Backs: Jacquizz Rodgers, Matt Forte, Joique Bell, Danny Woodhead, Kevin Smith, Alfred Morris, Oh, and Tony Romo.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Knile Davis goes off for 132 yards
- Ike Taylor suffers serious arm injury
- Donald Brown gets 36 touches in win
- Pitta remaining in hospital
- AP looking to play this year
- Blake Bortles to start Week 4
- T.Y. Hilton should be fine
- DeAngelo Williams and Jerricho Cotchery inactive
- Danny Woodhead is likely out for the season
- Luck has monster game versus Jaguars
Fantastico! RT @JudgeSchmizzle: Shoutout to u Ray. 3 yrs drafting solely your rankings in 20 team lg...2nd, 3rd, and finally this year 1st!
The Mans & Flowers Show Episode 2 0 http://t.co/W4LYIrDwQr