Fantasy Beat - Here Comes The Football
Fensty and Trevor talk fantasy football. The guys talked about strategies when setting your lineup and talked about teams with multiple Running Backs: Jacquizz Rodgers, Matt Forte, Joique Bell, Danny Woodhead, Kevin Smith, Alfred Morris, Oh, and Tony Romo.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Marshawn Lynch is the Seattle's featured back
- Eric Hosmer could miss six weeks
- Jason Heyward (back) will not play Friday
- “Slight chance” of a Josh Gordon settlement
- Cliff Lee was placed on the 15-day DL
- Hosmer has a stress fracture, may miss a month.
- Geno Smith getting all first team reps
- Cliff Lee has a left flexor pronator strain
- Tigers traded Drew Smyly to the Rays
- Austin Jackson traded to the Mariners
Verlander last 56 starts: 3.99 ERA, 1.37 WHIP, 8.03 K/9, 2.54 K/BB, 9.1 hits/9, 22-21 rec. Just lg avg. Way it is. @Muntradamus