Draft Street $350 Free Roll
You didn't think that the last Draft Street Free Roll was big enough since it had only $250 in prizes? Well if that was the case, here you go. This week the folks at DraftStreet have upped the prize package to $350. How do you get a shot to win part of the prize package without spending a dollar of cash? Well, it's easy. Here is what you do.
(1) You click on the link to DraftStreet.com and sign up for the Friday May 4th, $350 Free Roll.
(2) You put together a team based on the salary cap dollars that have been assigned to the players. It's a one day event, again it's on Friday the 4th, so you're just concerned with the matchups of that day which means that maybe, just maybe, starting a guy like Jason Vargas over Josh Johnson might make sense.
(3) The roster of players, for the one day event, is as follows:
C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF, 2 U, 2 SP, 1 RP and 1 P (14 starters total)
(4) What is the scoring system for the event? Pretty straight forward actually.
HITTING PITCHING 1B 1 pt BBI -.25 pts 2B 2 pts HA -.25 pts 3B 3 pts HB -.25 pts BB .8 pts ER -.75 pts HR 4 pts INN .75 pts HP .8 pts K .75 pts R 1.5 pts L -.75 pts RBI 1.5 pts S 3 pts SB 2 pts W 1.5 pts KO -1 pt CG 1 pt GDP -1 pt BS -.75 pts CS -1 pt SAC .8 pts Note: Pitchers will not receive any hitting stats, nor will hitters receive pitching stats.
The freeroll starts on Friday May 4th at 7:05 PM EDT, so make sure you have your roster in by then. You can win real money – for FREE. So get over there and sign up to play.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Hoyer named starter
- Adrian Peterson is unlikely to play Saturday
- Gonzalez had successful surgery on his knee
- Ubaldo Jimenez will pitch out of bullpen
- Miguel Gonzalez will start on Sunday
- Alex Rios has been scratched Tuesday
- Steelers signed Marcus Gilbert to 5-year contract
- Tanaka will throw a bullpen session on Wednesday
- Cardinals removed Tyrann Mathieu off PUP list
- Hamilton back in the Angels lineup Tuesday
RT @zuckermancsn: For all the angst (plenty of it justified) over Strasburg, he's now got a 3.41 ERA and a 198/38 strikeout/walk ratio.