Draft Street $350 Free Roll
You didn't think that the last Draft Street Free Roll was big enough since it had only $250 in prizes? Well if that was the case, here you go. This week the folks at DraftStreet have upped the prize package to $350. How do you get a shot to win part of the prize package without spending a dollar of cash? Well, it's easy. Here is what you do.
(1) You click on the link to DraftStreet.com and sign up for the Friday May 4th, $350 Free Roll.
(2) You put together a team based on the salary cap dollars that have been assigned to the players. It's a one day event, again it's on Friday the 4th, so you're just concerned with the matchups of that day which means that maybe, just maybe, starting a guy like Jason Vargas over Josh Johnson might make sense.
(3) The roster of players, for the one day event, is as follows:
C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF, 2 U, 2 SP, 1 RP and 1 P (14 starters total)
(4) What is the scoring system for the event? Pretty straight forward actually.
HITTING PITCHING 1B 1 pt BBI -.25 pts 2B 2 pts HA -.25 pts 3B 3 pts HB -.25 pts BB .8 pts ER -.75 pts HR 4 pts INN .75 pts HP .8 pts K .75 pts R 1.5 pts L -.75 pts RBI 1.5 pts S 3 pts SB 2 pts W 1.5 pts KO -1 pt CG 1 pt GDP -1 pt BS -.75 pts CS -1 pt SAC .8 pts Note: Pitchers will not receive any hitting stats, nor will hitters receive pitching stats.
The freeroll starts on Friday May 4th at 7:05 PM EDT, so make sure you have your roster in by then. You can win real money – for FREE. So get over there and sign up to play.
By Ray Flowers
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 5-8 PM EDT and Sunday 7-10 PM EDT), Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
Leave a Comment
- Tommy-John surgery pioneer Dr. Frank Jobe dies
- Goran Dragic questionable for Sunday's game
- Gerald Green scores career-high 41 points
- Shersey only thing that can guard LeBron James
- Chris Paul has 31 double-doubles in 44 games
- Saints shopping Thomas, Moore possibly Sproles
- Varejao (back) will not play on Friday
- Falcons are asking Umenyiora to take a pay cut
- Bears announced they re-signed DT Jay Ratliff
- Niese throws with no problems