HITTERS: Mid-Season ROTW Rankings
With the All-Star Game in our rear view mirror, everyone wants to know which players will have success in the second half. Never one to shirk my duties to give the people what they want, I'm releasing PART I of my two part look at Rest of the Way Rankings (ROTW).
What you will find in this two-part series are my rankings for players the ROTW. Jose Bautista has arguably been the best hitter in baseball the first half, but does that mean he will be the best hitter the ROTW? I'll give you my thoughts on Bautista an all the other elite level position players in this entry.
Also be aware that players are only listed at one spot so don't expect to see Kevin Youkilis listed at first base and third base. He might qualify at both spots, but I've only listed him at one spot (third base).
With that, here are my rankings for position players for the Rest of the Way.
Look for Part II on pitchers in a coming entry.
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Christian Yelich extends hit streak to 14 games
- Melky Cabrera continues to swing a hot bat
- John Axford is tied for AL lead in saves
- LeBron James passes Larry Bird
- Derek Jeter extends streak of reaching base
- Car-Go left Sunday with left knee tendinitis
- Big Al dealing with a foot injury
- Carlos Gomez was ejected from Sunday's game
- Rams are strongly considering taking a quarterback
- Kershaw threw 50-pitch simulated game