What was the rationale for taking two of the top four RP in rounds 6 & 7? Listening to the drive home show, I thought you stayed away from SP and RP until later in the draft. If I remember correctly on one show, you said "Rarely do the same relievers stay all season in that position.....they change all the time." Kimbrel may be an exception, and I don't think its' ever a bad play to get ONE top reliever and wait until rnds 12-15 to get the second one. Just curious.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Victorino (back) will swing a bat Monday
- Raiders Woodson expects to play in 2015
- Pedro Strop was involved in a car accident in DR
- Rays signed right-handed pitcher Ernesto Frieri
- Clowney said he suffered a setback
- Megatron Racks up 146 Yrads, 2 TD
- Matthew Stafford Throws for 390 Yards, 2 TD
- Brandon Marshall Gets Checked for Concussion
- Alshon Jeffery Hauls in 2 TD in Loss
- Martellus Bennett Has Eight Grabs for 109 Yards
that it does RT @clydemac39: happy turkey day ray, hey it rhymes