ADP Review: Undervalued Players
Well I for one won't pick him up again after watching him in his last rehab game in Tucson last year before rejoining the club. Coming in from center field at the end of the inning in the 5th the home plate umpire had to delay the start of the inning waiting for him to cross the foul line.
Rutledges defense need to be better that is what got him sent down last year. Looking at this list I just wonder how many have been burned on the Maybin ban wagon over the years.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Kendricks declared out with right calf injury
- Jonathan Papelbon suspended 7 games
- AP being investigated for another abuse accusation
- WR Vincent Brown has signed with Raiders
- Tillman has been placed on IR. Torn right triceps
- Lewis: A.J.Green's foot injury not long term
- Abraham expected to return to Cardinals Tuesday
- Charles Tillman (triceps) on season-ending IR
- DeSean Jackson is "day-to-day"
- Rizzo returned to the Cubs lineup on Monday