PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Siemian is competing with Paxton Lynch for the starting quarterback position, Mike Klis of KUSA 9News reports.
- Siemian (shoulder) has been cleared to participate fully in the Broncos' offseason program, according to coach Vance Joseph.
- With rumored target Tony Romo headed to the broadcast booth, the battle for the Broncos' quarterback job narrows to Siemian (shoulder) and Paxton Lynch, Nicki Jhabvala of The Denver Post reports.
- According to Broncos general manager John Elway, the team will "stay the course" at quarterback, where Siemian (shoulder) and Paxton Lynch will compete for snaps this spring, Nicki Jhabvala of The Denver Post reports.
- Broncos coach Vance Joseph said Wednesday that Siemian (shoulder) is on track to return for OTAs, Troy Renck of The Denver Post reports.
- Siemian (shoulder) likely won't be able to practice in full before training camp, Brandon Stokley of 104.3 The Fan Denver reports.
|08 Sep||W 21 - 20||Panthers||58||18||26||178||0||3||1||2||21||0|
|18 Sep||W 34 - 20||Colts||71||22||33||266||1||2||0||1||7||0|
|25 Sep||W 29 - 17||@ Bengals||67||23||35||312||2||3||4||0||6||0|
|02 Oct||W 27 - 7||@ Buccaneers||20||5||7||68||0||0||1||0||0||-|
|09 Oct||L 23 - 16||Falcons||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Oct||L 21 - 13||@ Chargers||73||30||49||230||0||1||1||0||1||0|
|24 Oct||W 27 - 9||Texans||64||14||25||157||0||2||1||0||-1||0|
|30 Oct||W 27 - 19||Chargers||65||20||38||276||1||4||0||1||-2||0|
|06 Nov||L 30 - 20||@ Raiders||54||18||37||283||1||5||2||1||0||-|
|13 Nov||W 25 - 23||@ Saints||83||25||40||258||0||0||2||2||5||0|
|27 Nov||L 30 - 27||Chiefs||80||20||34||368||2||6||3||0||23||0|
|04 Dec||W 20 - 10||@ Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||L 13 - 10||@ Titans||65||35||51||334||0||1||1||0||0||-|
|18 Dec||L 16 - 3||Patriots||62||25||40||262||0||4||0||1||4||0|
|25 Dec||L 33 - 10||@ Chiefs||60||17||43||183||0||3||0||1||0||-|
|01 Jan||W 24 - 6||Raiders||73||17||27||206||1||4||2||1||-5||0|
Broncos TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Barrett (hip) could return for training camp, Nicki Jhabvala of The Denver Post reports. "I'm doing good," Barrett said Saturday. "I have a couple more weeks left on crutches and once that's over, I should be able to start doing some more stuff to get myself ready (to return), probably about halfway through camp."
- Barrett (hip) could return for training camp, Nicki Jhabvala of The Denver Post reports. "I'm doing good," Barrett said Saturday. "I have a couple more weeks left on crutches and once that's over, I should be able to start doing some more stuff to get myself ready (to return), probably about halfway through camp."
- McManus has signed his one-year, $2.8 million contract tender with the Broncos, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports.
- Gotsis underwent a knee scope on Thursday to remove "floating" material in his knee, NFL Network's James Palmer reports.
- Marshall was held out of practice Wednesday due to a sore Achilles, Cameron Wolfe of the Denver Post reports.
- Peko broke his foot and won't be able to practice until early in training camp, Mike Kils of 9News Denver reports.
- According to head coach Vance Joseph, Derby (hamstring) is about 85 percent, Cameron Wolfe of The Denver Post reports.