PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Nick O'Leary played on 27 snaps in Week 4 compared to just four for Jim Dray.
- Nick O'Leary is a long shot to make the Bills roster out of training camp.
- Nick O'Leary will have to fight for his roster spot at training camp.
- Nick O'Leary will start at TE for the Bills in Week 16.
- Nick O'Leary will have a bigger role on Sunday with Charles Clay out.
- Bills waived TE Nick O'Leary on Tuesday.
|11 Sep||L 13 - 7||@ Ravens||3||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|15 Sep||L 37 - 31||Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 33 - 18||Cardinals||14||1||1||28||0||1||0||-|
|02 Oct||W 16 - 0||@ Patriots||27||2||2||20||0||0||0||-|
|09 Oct||W 30 - 19||@ Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 45 - 16||49ers||38||2||2||29||0||1||0||-|
|23 Oct||L 28 - 25||@ Dolphins||20||1||1||7||0||0||0||-|
|30 Oct||L 41 - 25||Patriots||43||1||1||10||0||0||0||-|
|07 Nov||L 31 - 25||@ Seahawks||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 16 - 12||@ Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 28 - 21||Jaguars||18||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|04 Dec||L 38 - 24||@ Raiders||70||3||1||8||0||0||0||-|
|11 Dec||L 27 - 20||Steelers||12||1||1||12||0||0||0||-|
|18 Dec||W 33 - 13||Browns||28||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|24 Dec||L 34 - 31||Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 30 - 10||@ Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Bills TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Although he's participating in most of OTAs, the Bills remain concerned about Clay's lingering knee troubles, The Buffalo News reports. "We are concerned with Charles' knee situation," said new coach Sean McDermott. "It's something we have to manage moving forward in order to have him on the field for us, which is important moving forward. He's a weapon for us."
- Although he's participating in most of OTAs, the Bills remain concerned about Clay's lingering knee troubles, The Buffalo News reports. "We are concerned with Charles' knee situation," said new coach Sean McDermott. "It's something we have to manage moving forward in order to have him on the field for us, which is important moving forward. He's a weapon for us."
- Wood (leg) participated during Thursday's OTA, Bills insider Joe Buscaglia reports.
- Hodges was signed to a one-year contract by the Bills on Thursday, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports.
- Miller sprained his ankle during Wednesday's OTA session, Bills insider Sal Capaccio reports.
- New defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier thinks Ragland (knee) has the skills to play on the outside if he doesn't win the starting middle linebacker job in the team's new 3-4 defense, BuffaloBills.com reports. Said Frazier: "We think he could potentially play outside. We have a limited sample size based on his rookie season and that was just training camp so you have to look at his college tape and project. Based on our projections we think he could play the middle linebacker position and one of the outside positions."
- Saxton was signed by the Bills on Wednesday, Chris Brown of the team's official site reports.