PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Marshall (suspension) was waived by the Jets on Thursday, Brian Costello of the New York Post reports.
- Marshall was suspended Friday for the first four games of the regular season due to a violation of the league's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
- Nick Marshall (ankle) is not practicing on Saturday.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||L 23 - 22||Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|15 Sep||W 37 - 31||@ Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 24 - 3||@ Chiefs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||L 27 - 17||Seahawks||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||L 31 - 13||@ Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|17 Oct||L 28 - 3||@ Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||W 24 - 16||Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||W 31 - 28||@ Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||L 27 - 23||@ Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||L 9 - 6||Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||L 22 - 17||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|05 Dec||L 41 - 10||Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 23 - 17||@ 49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|17 Dec||L 34 - 13||Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||L 41 - 3||@ Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 30 - 10||Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Jets TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Forte (hamstring) expects to play in Saturday's preseason game in Buffalo, Rich Cimini of ESPN.com reports. "That's my goal," Forte said Tuesday. "I don't know what the coaches' plan is, but that's my plan."
- Leggett did not suit up for practice Tuesday, Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News reports.
- Coleman (undisclosed) returned to practice Tuesday, Eric Allen of the Jets' official site reports.
- Forte (hamstring) participated in team drills on Tuesday for the first time since the end of July, Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News reports.
- Claiborne (undisclosed) will not practice Tuesday, Darryl Slater of The Star-Ledger reports.
- Claiborne won't practice Tuesday, Darryl Slater of The Star-Ledger reports.