PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Britt caught one pass (three targets) for four yards in Thursday's 20-14 win over the Saints.
- Britt (leg) was seen practicing Saturday after leaving Thursday's practice with cramps, Dan Labbe of Cleveland.com reports.
- Britt was forced to leave practice prematurely Thursday due to cramping, Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com reports.
- Britt signed with the Browns.
- Britt is expected to sign a four-year, $32.5 million deal with the Browns on Thursday, ESPN's Adam Caplan reports.
- Britt (shoulder), an unrestricted free agent this offseason, is not anticipated to return to the Rams, ESPN's Alden Gonzalez reports.
|11 Sep||L 29 - 10||@ Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 25 - 20||Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 30 - 24||@ Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||L 31 - 20||@ Redskins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||L 33 - 13||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||L 28 - 26||@ Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||L 31 - 17||@ Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||L 31 - 28||Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||L 35 - 10||Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|10 Nov||L 28 - 7||@ Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||L 24 - 9||Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||L 27 - 13||Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||L 23 - 10||Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||L 33 - 13||@ Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||W 20 - 17||Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 27 - 24||@ Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Browns TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Shelton (knee) is reportedly out 3-to-6 weeks, Field Yates of ESPN reports.
- Shelton has been ruled out for the Browns' preseason game against the Giants on Monday due to a knee injury, Mary Kat Cabot of Cleveland.com reports.
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell indicated Thursday that at this time, the potential reinstatement of Gordon (suspension) "is not under active consideration," Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
- Erving (calf) is considered week-to-week, Andrew Gribble of the Browns' official site reports.
- Erving injured his calf during Tuesday's practice and will miss Monday's preseason game, Scott Petrak of the Elyria Chronicle-Telegram reports.
- Bitonio left team drills Tuesday after falling during a running play and will miss the remainder of the preseason, Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal reports.