PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Haden (groin) said he is healthy, Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal reports.
- Joe Haden underwent successful groin surgery.
- Browns hired Gregg Williams as new defensive coordinator .
- Browns are considering replacing Ray Horton as defensive coordinator.
- Joe Haden (neck) is listed as questionable, but is expected to play Week 17.
- Joe Haden (neck) returned to practice on Thursday.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||L 29 - 10||@ Eagles||3||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|18 Sep||L 25 - 20||Ravens||4||0||0||0||0||0||4||0|
|25 Sep||L 30 - 24||@ Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||L 31 - 20||@ Redskins||5||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|09 Oct||L 33 - 13||Patriots||7||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|16 Oct||L 28 - 26||@ Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||L 31 - 17||@ Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||L 31 - 28||Jets||2||0||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|06 Nov||L 35 - 10||Cowboys||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|10 Nov||L 28 - 7||@ Ravens||1||0||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|20 Nov||L 24 - 9||Steelers||5||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|27 Nov||L 27 - 13||Giants||2||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|11 Dec||L 23 - 10||Bengals||5||1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|18 Dec||L 33 - 13||@ Bills||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|24 Dec||W 20 - 17||Chargers||4||1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|01 Jan||L 27 - 24||@ Steelers||3||1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Browns TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Erving will transition to playing right tackle this season, Andrew Gribble of the Browns' official site reports. "I play football," Erving said. "At the end of the day, I'm professional and I have to roll with the punches wherever they may fall. I'm in a good position now and that's all I can think about."
- Erving will transition to playing right tackle this season, Andrew Gribble of the Browns' official site reports. "I play football," Erving said. "At the end of the day, I'm professional and I have to roll with the punches wherever they may fall. I'm in a good position now and that's all I can think about."
- Greco (foot) did not participate in June's minicamp, Jeff Schudel of The News-Herald reports.
- The Browns expect a breakout season for DeValve in 2017, Nate Ulrich of The Akron Beacon-Journal reports. "Most of his development in the offseason was that [DeValve] put on a little weight, he is noticeably stronger, he is faster and he is healthier," tight ends coach Greg Seamon said. "His ability to run routes, catch the ball, leave his feet, catch the ball away from his body and he has a big catch radius, I think those things are showing up out here. I'm pleased with what he has done developing as a blocker from a technical and footwork standpoint. The proof will be obvious when we put the pads on, but he is ahead of where he was a year ago. I see Seth as a guy who is important to us."
- Johnson could take on a larger role in the offense this season, Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal reports. "He's hungry," running back coach Kirby Wilson noted. "He's very knowledgable. He's a great worker. He's committed to being the best that he can be. He's one of our better leaders and one of our better playmakers. So we expect big things from him starting in training camp."
- Crowell could receive a long-term deal from the Browns if he's able to produce this season, Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal reports.
- Coleman is tending to a shoulder injury in addition to his sore hamstring, Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com reports.