PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Dotson (groin) is expected to return to practice sometime next week, Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times reports.
- Dotson (groin) is scheduled to have an MRI on Saturday, Jenna Laine of ESPN reports.
- Dotson left Thursday's preseason game against the Jaguars with a groin injury and did not return.
- Demar Dotson is still in the concussion protocol and is not practicing on Friday.
- Demar Dotson (concussion) has been ruled out for Week 14.
- Demar Dotson is still in the concussion protocol.
|11 Sep||W 31 - 24||@ Falcons|
|18 Sep||L 40 - 7||@ Cardinals|
|25 Sep||L 37 - 32||Rams|
|02 Oct||L 27 - 7||Broncos|
|10 Oct||W 17 - 14||@ Panthers|
|23 Oct||W 34 - 17||@ 49ers|
|30 Oct||L 30 - 24||Raiders|
|03 Nov||L 43 - 28||Falcons|
|13 Nov||W 36 - 10||Bears|
|20 Nov||W 19 - 17||@ Chiefs|
|27 Nov||W 14 - 5||Seahawks|
|04 Dec||W 28 - 21||@ Chargers|
|11 Dec||W 16 - 11||Saints|
|18 Dec||L 26 - 20||@ Cowboys|
|24 Dec||L 31 - 24||@ Saints|
|01 Jan||W 17 - 16||Panthers|
Buccaneers TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Folk was perfect on four kicks in Tuesday's practice, including one from over 50 yards, Jenna Laine of ESPN.com reports.
- Sweezy received the day off from practice Tuesday for rest purposes, Jenna Laine of ESPN.com reports.
- Grimes (lower leg) returned to practice Tuesday and participated exclusively in position drills, Jenna Laine of ESPN.com reports.
- Glanton worked with the first-team defense in Tuesday's practice with Kwon Alexander (hamstring) sidelined, Jenna Laine of ESPN.com reports.
- DePaola (knee) signed with the Bucs on Tuesday, Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times reports.
- Alexander did not participate in Tuesday's practice due to a hamstring injury, Jenna Laine of ESPN.com reports.