PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Sowell signed a one-year contract with the Bears on Tuesday, Josh Weinfuss of ESPN reports.
- Bradley Sowell is inactive for Saturday's playoff game against Atlanta.
- Bradley Sowell is listed as questionable for Week 9.
- Head coach Pete Carroll said there is a chance T Bradley Sowell could be back by Monday Night.
- Bradley Sowell will test out his knee to see if he can play in Week 8
- Bradley Sowell left Sunday's game with an apparent leg injury, His return is questionable.
|11 Sep||L 23 - 14||@ Texans|
|19 Sep||L 29 - 14||Eagles|
|25 Sep||L 31 - 17||@ Cowboys|
|02 Oct||W 17 - 14||Lions|
|09 Oct||L 29 - 23||@ Colts|
|16 Oct||L 17 - 16||Jaguars|
|20 Oct||L 26 - 10||@ Packers|
|31 Oct||W 20 - 10||Vikings|
|13 Nov||L 36 - 10||@ Buccaneers|
|20 Nov||L 22 - 16||@ Giants|
|27 Nov||L 27 - 21||Titans|
|04 Dec||W 26 - 6||49ers|
|11 Dec||L 20 - 17||@ Lions|
|18 Dec||L 30 - 27||Packers|
|24 Dec||L 41 - 21||Redskins|
|01 Jan||L 38 - 10||@ Vikings|
Bears TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Long (ankle) is expected to return to practice Thursday, Adam Jahns of the Chicago Sun-Times reports.
- Amukamara is considered to be day-to-day with a hamstring injury.
- Wheaton underwent surgery this week to repair his broken left pinky and there is no current timetable for his return, Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports.
- Amukamara (undisclosed) is not practicing Wednesday, Adam Hoge of WGN Radio 720 AM reports.
- Langford (ankle) participated in his first full practice of camp Wednesday, WGN's Adam Hoge reports.
- If Shaheen proves he can block, he'll play a lot in the regular season, Jeff Dickerson of ESPN.com reports.