Fantasy Basketball: Daily Dandies Mar. 12th by Michael Pichan (@FantasyNomad) [caption id="attachment_16096" align="alignleft" width="259"] Chew on this: Kobe leads the NBA in points and is second in assists the last seven days.[/caption] For those of you checking out my recommendations for the first time, I group the players in A,B,C,D Tiers. And, because many of us play at different sites I have generalized the cut-off price tag for each tier. If you have any specific questions post them in the comments section and I will answer them asap. Good Luck to everyone, and if you are looking for a chance at some free money here you go: Free H2H Challenge at Draft Day winner gets five bucks: Challenge the Fantasy Nomad Seriously, it costs you nothing and you can win $5 cash money homie, just click the link in blue and pick your five players, simple, I know. Want to congraulate Rob78 for taking me down in the free “Challenge the Fantasy Nomad” at Draft Day. Rob won $5 free dollars. You can too if you click the link in blue above. If you sign into Daily Joust (no deposit necessary) you get an entry into a Free Roll: Jousting with the Fantasy Nomad use the promo code: FantasyNomad Hey, one more thing, while your reading this you could be listening to the latest episode of the RotoInfo.com Basketball Breakdown Podcast here: iTunes or here: BTR and we have a live show tonight at 9:30pm ET where you can also join us in the live chat room to talk Fantasy Hoops, just click here: RotoInfo.com Basketball Breakdown Show A-All Star priced players that should put up All Star stats today (target 35+ FP).
- PG/SG Monta Ellis Bucks- Went off for 44 FP recently against the Mavs and has scored 37 or more FP in six of the seven games since then.
- F Lebron James Heat- Any time you can afford the King you should roll with him, and tonight there seems to be a lot of value plays (see Daily Dandies below). LBJ had a double-double vs the Hawks his last game 24 points and 11 assists and you know the Heat will be motivated to play hard as they look to extend their win streak.
- PF/C Al Horford Hawks- For the same reason the Heat will come out and play, you have to believe the Hawks will be just as focused to try and end Miami’s winning streak and Horford was dominate in the last matchup as he scored 27 points, pulled down nine boards, and dished out two assists and blocked two shots.
- Spurs Tim Duncan and Kawhi Leonard, TWolves Andrei Kirilenko and Nikola Pekovic are all out
- Hornets Ryan Anderson and Wizards Bradley Beal are doubtful
- Mavs Shawn Marion is questionable
- Celtics Paul Pierce may get a rest tonight
- PG Jameer Nelson Magic- Nelson has played 30+ minutes in each of his last four games since returning from injury, has made 10 threes in his last three games, and gets Nash and the Lakers who are allowing the third most FP to PG in the last ten games.
- SG Vince Carter Mavs- If Shawn Marion doesn't play then you could see a return of Vinsanity, again, as he went for 38 FP in his last game.
- F Derrick Williams TWolves- No AK 47 or Pekovic, which should mean that Williams will be looked upon to score more. Williams has 25 plus FP in four of his last five games and is averaging 25 points and 10 rebounds when he sees 40 plus minutes, which is highly likely for him tonight.
- C Kevin Garnett Celtics- Bobcats are allowing the third most FP’s to Centers the last 10 games and if that is not enticing enough, Garnett would get a bump in value if Pierce rests tonight.
- SG/SF Manu Ginobili Spurs- With three starters out, Pop will most likely rely on Manu more tonight.
- SG J.J. Redick Bucks- Redick returns tonight, but his price has not, at least at Daily Joust where he’s under 90K and Dallas is allowing the fifth most made threes/game on the season.
- F Jeff Green Celtics- If Pierce is out tonight, then Jeff Green should be primed for a great night versus the kitty cats of Charlotte. Green went for 18 pts, 4 rebs, a steal, and a block in his last game vs the Bobcats, (imagine what he is capable of if Pierce is out).
- C Tiago Splitter Spurs- No Duncan means more offensive opportunties for Splitter who finished with 34 FP last night against a tough OKC team.
- G Shaun Livingston Cavs: With Kyrie Irving out, Livingston will get the start at point guard. Livingston is averaging over 12 pts, 3 rebs, and 2 assists when he sees 30 plus minutes. I’m not confident in him but the price is cheap for a starter.
- SG/SF Danny Green Spurs-Green is coming off a 28 FP game versus a tough OKC team and has made six of eight three pointers in his last two games combined. (See Manu Ginobili above for more reasons to roster Green).
- F Mickael Gelabale TWolves- AK 47 is out and Gelabale has produced back-to-back 20 plus FP games. The Spurs will be without Duncan, Leonard, and Parker, so their defense will not be as stout.
- F Jae Crowder Mavs- If Shawn Marion is out, Crowder will likely get his third start in a row. Crowder has not produced much in those two starts, but his FP total has increased in each of the two starts, and just may be this is the game where he finds his comfort zone and gets over that 20 FP hump.
- PF Brandon Wright Mavs- Wright has seen 25 plus minutes in two of his last three games, scored in double-digits in each of his last four games, and gets a Bucks team that is aqllowing the highest total of opponents rebounds/game than any team in the NBA
- PG Avery Bradley Celtics- For how bad the Bobcats are as a team, they are actually one of the better teams defending the PG position as is evident by Bradley’s lack luster Fantasy performance the last tiem these two teams met: 8 pts, 0 reb, 3 ast, 3 stl, 2 blks, and 3 turnovers in 35+ minutes.
Leave a Comment
- Darren Sproles expected to play Sunday
- Tony Romo did not practice on Friday
- A.J. Green expects to play Sunday
- Giovani Bernard (hip) expected to miss Sunday
- DeAngelo Hall re-tore his Achilles' tendon
- Russell Westbrook out 4-6 weeks with broken hand
- Rusell Westbrook Out After Hand Injury
- Khiry Robinson is inactive
- Amar'e Stoudemire will come off the bench
- Uehara signed to a 2-yr contract extension w/ Sox
@AnthonyIrwinNBA don't make me come heckle you at work :)
@JonesOnTheNBA either way I'm with you on the fandom BS. Would love to heckle someone during their 9-to-5