No thanks to Madison Bumgarner or Jesse Chavez last night but if you played either Yu Darvish or Jake Odorizzi you had a pretty profitible night last night using the DFS Playbook. Those of you who used Bumgarner and/or Chavez are surely rolling your eyes but the hitting continued to be our biggest weapon last night with bats like Lucas Duda, Ben Zobrist, Josh Donaldson and Marc Krauss paying big dividends.
Tonight there seems to be a lot of value popping up in the DFS Playbook model which is creating some temptation to use a couple elite bats in larger field tournaments this evening. If you are looking for top stacks tonight you'd be smart in looking at the Yankees who are in a great spot against Nick Martinez tonight or the Blue Jays who own the highest wOBA of any team over the last 7 games (.418) while walking (10.9%) almost as much as they are striking out (13.4%).
Remember that if you create a new account RIGHT now over at DraftKings ($10 minimum) using our link here, you will receive a FREE 2014 Fantasy Alarm Fantasy Football Draft Guide, NFL Assistant GM In-Season Package and our COMPLETE DFS tools for this coming fantasy football season.
If this DFS Playbook isn't enough daily information for you I strongly recommend you check out some of our other DFS Tools as well. We've got: Ray Flowers Daily Trends article, Daily Fantasy Projections & Salaries, Batter Vs. Pitcher data, Weather Report & our entire DFS repertoire. We always welcome suggestions to in order to help us develop the best DFS tools in the fantasy sports industry.
Leave a Comment
- Rubio expected to be ready for contact in 2 weeks
- Rondo will play on Saturday
- McGehee has been traded to the Giants
- Leonard has physical damage in his right hand
- Nic Batum (wrist) will not play on Friday
- Durant will not play Friday
- Teague (hamstring) is doubtful for Friday.
- Manning (thigh) was back to a full practice Fri
- Julius Thomas (ankle) looks close to 100%
- Carlisle: Good chance Rondo plays Saturday