Fantasy Beat - What Went Wrong?
On this week's edition of the beat, Justin and Trevor look back at their fantasy season's as a whole and while Trevor had a "Dream Season", it was rather nightmarish for Justin. The guys talked about what went wrong for Justin and the players and strategies that caused issues for him. Some of the issues Justin faced are faced by many who play fantasy football. Trevor celebrates his regular season dominance.
Bryce Brown, Matt Forte, Steve Smith, Jeremy Maclin, RGIII, Peyton Manning, Cam Newton, Matthew Stafford, Jonathan Dwyer and Mark Ingram.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Matt Kemp with another big night at the plate
- TWolves in trade talks with only the Cavs
- Kluber tosses 3-hit complete game shutout
- Giants release Dan Uggla
- Carl Crawford not in Dodgers lineup Wednesday
- Bonifacio has been told to prepare to be traded
- Bills signed Fred Jackson to 1-year extension
- Ortiz not in the Red Sox lineup on Wednesday
- Sox trade Felix Doubront to the Cubs
- Davis (sick) not in Orioles lineup again Wednesday