Around The Horn: May29, 2012
(1) Can Will Middlebrooks keep up that batting average given his approach?
(2) Eric Thames sent down, who takes over in Blue Jays OF?
(3) Gregor Blanco establishes himself as Giants leadoff hitter.
(4) Dexter Fowler has huge night, been impressive for a long while now.
(5) Jonathan Lucroy out 4-6 weeks with broken hand.
(6) Bryan LaHair continues to slump (people are bailing on him over at Fealflicker).
(7) Jered Weaver hurts back – what does it mean?
By Ray Flowers
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Kyle Seager's Two-Homer Night Leads Mariners
- Michael Pineda ejected for foreign substance
- Clayton Kershaw will start Friday for High-A
- Josh Fields Takes Loss With Blown Save
- Aaron Harang Ks 11 in No-Decision
- Josh Johnson will have Tommy John surgery
- Chapman threw live batting practice Wednesday
- Hunter is not in the Tigers' lineup on Wednesday
- Luke Gregerson Takes Loss And Third Blown Save
- Darvish next start pushed back to Monday