Seth Smith is fourth in the majors with a .333 batting average. Seth Smith is third in the majors with a .434 OBP. Seth Smith is third in the majors with a .608 SLG. Seth Smith is second in the majors with a 1.042. Basically, Seth Smith, the man who perhaps the most boring name in baseball (why I mentioned it over and over again by the way), has been one of the most effective offensive forces in the game through the first quarter of the big league season. Who exactly is Seth Smith and can he keep it up?
Seth Smith appeared in 729 games over his first seven big league seasons. Usually effective, he never did much of anything to stand out. He hit .265 in those 729 games. He got on base at a .342 clip. He produced a .456 Continue...
In a ten team roto, 5x5, I am trying to make this trade: I trade Shelby Miller and the above mentioned Seth Smith I receive Greinke and Cuddyer What say you oh wise one? Thank you.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Thurs 7 PM, Fri. 9 PM EDT), Ray also hosts a show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Oladipo's surgery Saturday went well
- MCW cleared to play in full scrimmage on Nov. 6
- David Wright making progress in shoulder rehab
- Source: Chandler Jones regular season in jeopardy
- Bucs agreed to terms w/ McCoy on 7-year extension
- Lee expected to begin full throwing program in Nov
- A.J. Green not expected to play on Sunday
- Shonn Greene was arrested on Friday
- Raiders plan to activate D.J. Hayden on Saturday
- Calvin Johnson unlikely to play
I won't be answering start/sit questions Sunday. Attending co-host on @SiriusXMFantasy - Kyle Elfrink's wedding.