Daily Trends: April 8th
Monday through Friday each week The Oracle will give his thoughts on the best and worst matchups of the day.
You would also be wise to bookmark the following two sources to check daily after you read this wondrous piece (I'm so afraid of giving myself props).
Fantasy Alarm Lineups
DISH DIAMONDS – The Best Hitting Matchups of the Day
Jay Bruce starts. He has a .438 average and two homers in 16 at-bats versus Lance Lynn. Bruce also hit 20 homers with a .270 average in 423 at-bats against righties last year.
The Friggin Oracle does it again. Ryan Braun.. I dont play day games on daily, but have him in regular fantasy. I know you cant see me right now, but I'm doing the "we're not worthy" bow from waynes world.
Leave a Comment
The co-host of The Drive on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87: Mon-Fri 7-10 PM EDT), Ray also hosts his own show Sunday night (7-10 PM EDT). Ray has spent years squirreled away studying the inner workings of the fantasy game to the detriment of his personal life. Specializing in baseball, football and hockey, some consider him an expert in all three.
- Mike Minor left Saturday's game
- Mark Teixeira removed with sore right wrist
- Ryan Zimmerman playing LF in his return Saturday
- Jacoby Ellsbury could miss the rest of the season
- Josh McCown expected to miss several weeks
- Jose Fernandez said he was cleared to throw
- Drew Stanton will start Sunday
- Vernon Davis is not practicing Friday
- Arian Foster (hamstring) is questionable Sunday
- Charles is practicing with Chiefs again on Friday