PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Titans OT Michael Roos has announced his retirement.
- Michael Roos is considering retirement.
- Titans are officially placing Michael Roos on injured reserve Saturday. Roos is scheduled to have surgery on his knee next week.
- Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt confirms Michael Roos will have season-ending surgery on his injured knee.
- Titans LT Michael Roos is expected to have knee surgery, a league source said.
- The Tennessee Titans may shop T Michael Roos now that they have T Taylor Lewan.
|11 Sep||L 25 - 16||Vikings|
|18 Sep||W 16 - 15||@ Lions|
|25 Sep||L 17 - 10||Raiders|
|02 Oct||L 27 - 20||@ Texans|
|09 Oct||W 30 - 17||@ Dolphins|
|16 Oct||W 28 - 26||Browns|
|23 Oct||L 34 - 26||Colts|
|27 Oct||W 36 - 22||Jaguars|
|06 Nov||L 43 - 35||@ Chargers|
|13 Nov||W 47 - 25||Packers|
|20 Nov||L 24 - 17||@ Colts|
|27 Nov||W 27 - 21||@ Bears|
|11 Dec||W 13 - 10||Broncos|
|18 Dec||W 19 - 17||@ Chiefs|
|24 Dec||L 38 - 17||@ Jaguars|
|01 Jan||W 24 - 17||Texans|
Titans TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Brown (hamstring) reverted to injured reserve Friday, Jason Wolf of the Tennessean reports.
- Walden (groin) has returned to practice, Jim Wyatt of Titans Online reports.
- Cyprien (ankle) started at strong safety in the Titans' preseason opener against the Jets.
- Abdesmad (ankle) was active for last Saturday's preseason opener against the Jets.
- Decker (ankle) will not play in Saturday's preseason tilt against the Panthers, Jason Wolf of the Tennesssean reports.
- Cameron Wolfe of ESPN.comDecker (ankle) isn't practicing Thursday, Cameron Wolfe reports.