PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Listenbee, who underwent three different surgeries in 2016 for hernia/pelvis issues, was unable to participate during rookie minicamp Friday.
- Listenbee, who underwent three different surgeries in 2016 for hernia/pelvis issues, is expected to be fully cleared by training camp. "I talked to the surgeon when I first had surgery and he said four months for a full recovery," he the receiver. "They've also said that I won't be back until training camp. So when we get to OTAs I should be able to run, but it might just be on the side. Just learning technique and walking through plays so I can be ready for training camp."
- Kolby Listenbee will be shut down for the season.
- Kolby Listenbee (hernia) probably will not be able to play in Week 9, according to head coach Rex Ryan.
- Rex Ryan said Wednesday that Kolby Listenbee (hernia) is not close to returning to practice.
- Kolby Listenbee (abdomen) could start the regular season on the Non-Football Injury list.
|11 Sep||L 13 - 7||@ Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|15 Sep||L 37 - 31||Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 33 - 18||Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||W 16 - 0||@ Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||W 30 - 19||@ Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 45 - 16||49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||L 28 - 25||@ Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||L 41 - 25||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|07 Nov||L 31 - 25||@ Seahawks||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 16 - 12||@ Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 28 - 21||Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||L 38 - 24||@ Raiders||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||L 27 - 20||Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||W 33 - 13||Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||L 34 - 31||Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 30 - 10||@ Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Bills TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Although he's participating in most of OTAs, the Bills remain concerned about Clay's lingering knee troubles, The Buffalo News reports. "We are concerned with Charles' knee situation," said new coach Sean McDermott. "It's something we have to manage moving forward in order to have him on the field for us, which is important moving forward. He's a weapon for us."
- Although he's participating in most of OTAs, the Bills remain concerned about Clay's lingering knee troubles, The Buffalo News reports. "We are concerned with Charles' knee situation," said new coach Sean McDermott. "It's something we have to manage moving forward in order to have him on the field for us, which is important moving forward. He's a weapon for us."
- Wood (leg) participated during Thursday's OTA, Bills insider Joe Buscaglia reports.
- Hodges was signed to a one-year contract by the Bills on Thursday, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports.
- Miller sprained his ankle during Wednesday's OTA session, Bills insider Sal Capaccio reports.
- New defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier thinks Ragland (knee) has the skills to play on the outside if he doesn't win the starting middle linebacker job in the team's new 3-4 defense, BuffaloBills.com reports. Said Frazier: "We think he could potentially play outside. We have a limited sample size based on his rookie season and that was just training camp so you have to look at his college tape and project. Based on our projections we think he could play the middle linebacker position and one of the outside positions."
- Saxton was signed by the Bills on Wednesday, Chris Brown of the team's official site reports.