PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Ravens coach John Harbaugh said Wednesday that Dixon (knee/suspension) is out for the season.
- Dixon (knee/suspension) could be a candidate for Injured Reserve/designated to return, Jeff Zrebiec of The Baltimore Sun reports.
- Dixon (knee) will miss the 2017 after undergoing surgery to repair his meniscus Tuesday, Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports.
- Dixon was diagnosed with a meniscus tear in his knee and will undergo surgery Tuesday, Jamison Hensley of ESPN.com reports.
- Dixon (suspension) said he mistakenly took a substance without the proper NFL medical exemption, ESPN.com reports.
- Dixon will be suspended for the first four games of the season for violation the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances, NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports.
|11 Sep||W 13 - 7||Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||W 25 - 20||@ Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 19 - 17||@ Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||L 28 - 27||Raiders||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||L 16 - 10||Redskins||4||3||-1||0||-0.3||0||0||-||-||1||1||6||0|
|16 Oct||L 27 - 23||@ Giants||10||2||11||0||5.5||0||0||-||-||2||1||1||0|
|23 Oct||L 24 - 16||@ Jets||4||1||0||0||0.0||0||0||-||-||1||1||-1||0|
|06 Nov||W 21 - 14||Steelers||20||9||13||0||1.4||0||0||-||-||2||2||0||0|
|10 Nov||W 28 - 7||Browns||26||6||38||0||6.3||0||0||-||-||7||5||42||0|
|20 Nov||L 27 - 17||@ Cowboys||21||6||40||0||6.7||0||1||-||-||1||0||0||0|
|27 Nov||W 19 - 14||Bengals||31||13||49||0||3.8||0||0||-||-||4||4||31||0|
|04 Dec||W 38 - 6||Dolphins||24||6||56||0||9.3||0||0||-||-||4||4||21||0|
|12 Dec||L 30 - 23||@ Patriots||42||11||39||0||3.5||0||0||-||-||11||8||42||1|
|18 Dec||W 27 - 26||Eagles||15||9||36||1||4.0||0||0||-||-||1||0||0||0|
|25 Dec||L 31 - 27||@ Steelers||28||12||57||0||4.8||0||0||-||-||3||1||1||0|
|01 Jan||L 27 - 10||@ Bengals||33||10||44||1||4.4||0||0||-||-||4||3||19||0|
Ravens TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Zuttah (leg) signed a two-year deal with the Ravens on Friday, Jeff Zrebiec of The Baltimore Sun reports.
- Woodrum completed 8-of-10 passes for 110 yards and added two rushing touchdowns in Thursday's preseason win over the Dolphins.
- Watson caught his lone target for 11 yards in Thursday's preseason win over the Dolphins.
- Campanaro caught all four of his targets for 35 yards in Thursday's preseason win over the Dolphins and also added one carry for 11 yards.
- Mizzell had 10 carries for 38 yards along with a pair of receptions totaling 24 yards in Thursday's win over the Dolphins.
- Williams looked the best he has all summer in Thursday's preseason game against Miami, ESPN.com's Jamison Hensley reports.