PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Thompson (tibia) reached an injury settlement with the Redskins, Mike Jones of the Washington Post reports.
- Thompson (leg) reverted to the Redskins' injured reserve Monday after clearing waivers, Stephen Czarda of Redskins.com reports.
- Thompson (leg) was waived by the Redskins on Sunday.
- Thompson (leg) was placed on the physically unable to perform list, Stephen Czarda of the Redskins' official site reports.
- Thompson suffered an undisclosed leg injury and will be out for the remainder of OTAs, John Keim of ESPN.com reports.
|12 Sep||L 38 - 16||Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 27 - 23||Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 29 - 27||@ Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||W 31 - 20||Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||W 16 - 10||@ Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 27 - 20||Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||L 20 - 17||@ Lions||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||T 27 - 27||@ Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 26 - 20||Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 42 - 24||Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Nov||L 31 - 26||@ Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||L 31 - 23||@ Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 27 - 22||@ Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|19 Dec||L 23 - 15||Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||W 41 - 21||@ Bears||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 19 - 10||Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Redskins TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- While he's happy about Perine's growth, Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Wednesday that he still has full confidence in Rob Kelley and is excited about having the second-year player as his starting running back, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Wednesday that he has full confidence in Rob Kelley and is excited about having him as the starter, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Galette (hamstring) was an active participant during Wednesday's practice, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Reed (toe) was a full participant at Wednesday's practice, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Reed (toe) took the practice field Wednesday, running in individual and 1-on-1 drills, John Keim of ESPN.com reports.
- Long underwent a minor knee scope, Master Tesfatsion of The Washington Post reports.