PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- The Cardinals and Bethel have agreed to a restructured contract, reducing his cap hit from $4.5 million to $2 million for the 2017 season and allowing him to become an unrestricted free agent next offseason, Darren Urban of the team's official site reports.
- Bruce Arians said there is "plenty of time" for CB Justin Bethel to reclaim the starting job from Brandon Williams.
- Cardinals activated Justin Bethel off the physically unable to perform list.
- Cardinals Justin Bethel (foot) has resumed running.
- Justin Bethel has suffered a setback in his recovery from foot surgery.
- Update: Justin Bethel and the Cardinals agreed to a three-year extension worth $15M.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||L 23 - 21||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||W 40 - 7||Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||L 33 - 18||@ Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||L 17 - 13||Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Oct||W 33 - 21||@ 49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|17 Oct||W 28 - 3||Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||T 6 - 6||Seahawks||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||L 30 - 20||@ Panthers||2||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|13 Nov||W 23 - 20||49ers||4||0||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|20 Nov||L 30 - 24||@ Vikings||5||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|27 Nov||L 38 - 19||@ Falcons||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 31 - 23||Redskins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||L 26 - 23||@ Dolphins||4||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|18 Dec||L 48 - 41||Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||W 34 - 31||@ Seahawks||5||0||0||0||0||0||3||0|
|01 Jan||W 44 - 6||@ Rams||6||0||0||0||0||1||1||1|
Cardinals TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
Mathieu (knee) is fully healthy and has participated in the opening days of OTAs, Adam Green of Arizona Sports 98.7 FM reports. "It's just exciting to get back out there, especially with how last year, how it ended up playing out," Mathieu said. "Just a good feeling to be healthy again and just back out there on a football field 100 percent."
- Mathieu (knee) is fully healthy and has participated in the opening days of OTAs, Adam Green of Arizona Sports 98.7 FM reports. "It's just exciting to get back out there, especially with how last year, how it ended up playing out," Mathieu said. "Just a good feeling to be healthy again and just back out there on a football field 100 percent."
- Bucannon recently underwent ankle surgery and hopes to be ready to go for the regular-season opener, Kevin Patra of NFL.com reports.
- Gabbert signed a one-year contract with the Cardinals on Wednesday, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports.
- Rolle (Achilles) signed a one-year deal with the Cardinals on Tuesday, Kyle Odegard of the Cardinals' official site reports.
- Brown underwent offseason surgery to remove a cyst from his spine, Darren Urban of the Cardinals' official site reports.
- Bergstrom was signed by the Cardinals on Tuesday, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.