PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Jerrell Powe (heart arrhythmia) is likely going to miss another few weeks.
- Jerrell Powe is scheduled to undergo a procedure for a heart arrhythmia issue and will sidelined for seven to 10 days.
- Redskins have signed NT Jerrell Powe.
- Texans have signed DT Jerrell Powe.
- The Kansas City Chiefs released defensive tackle Jerrell Powe.
- The Kansas City Chiefs signed DT Jerrell Powe.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|12 Sep||L 38 - 16||Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 27 - 23||Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 29 - 27||@ Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||W 31 - 20||Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||W 16 - 10||@ Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 27 - 20||Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||L 20 - 17||@ Lions||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||T 27 - 27||@ Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 26 - 20||Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 42 - 24||Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Nov||L 31 - 26||@ Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||L 31 - 23||@ Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 27 - 22||@ Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|19 Dec||L 23 - 15||Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||W 41 - 21||@ Bears||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 19 - 10||Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Redskins TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- While he's happy about Perine's growth, Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Wednesday that he still has full confidence in Rob Kelley and is excited about having the second-year player as his starting running back, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Wednesday that he has full confidence in Rob Kelley and is excited about having him as the starter, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Galette (hamstring) was an active participant during Wednesday's practice, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Reed (toe) was a full participant at Wednesday's practice, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Reed (toe) took the practice field Wednesday, running in individual and 1-on-1 drills, John Keim of ESPN.com reports.
- Long underwent a minor knee scope, Master Tesfatsion of The Washington Post reports.