PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Still signed a contract with the Jets on Friday, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports.
- Still, who underwent Lisfranc surgery in October, is nearing full health, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports.
- Texans have placed DL Devon Still on injured reserve.
- Devon Still had another big practice Tuesday, and drew raves from his coaches.
- Devon Still is the leading candidate to start at defensive end this season.
- Texans signed DE Devon Still to a reserve/future contract.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||W 23 - 14||Bears||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||W 19 - 12||Chiefs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|22 Sep||L 27 - 0||@ Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||W 27 - 20||Titans||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|09 Oct||L 31 - 13||@ Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 26 - 23||Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Oct||L 27 - 9||@ Broncos||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||W 20 - 13||Lions||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 24 - 21||@ Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|21 Nov||L 27 - 20||@ Raiders||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||L 21 - 13||Chargers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||L 21 - 13||@ Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 22 - 17||@ Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||W 21 - 20||Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||W 12 - 10||Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 24 - 17||@ Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Texans TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Anderson will get more opportunities during Texans' game against the Patriots in preseason Week 2 on Saturday, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.
- Strong is expected to receive more playing time than expected against the Patriots on Saturday, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.
- Miller (ankle) will not play in Saturday's preseason game against the Patriots, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.
- Hopkins (hand) did not practice this week and is unlikely to suit up for Saturday's preseason game against the Patriots, Drew Dougherty of the Texans' official site reports.
- Hopkins hasn't practiced since prior to the preseason opener against the Panthers, according to Adam Wexler of KPRC-TV. Head coach Bill O'Brien played down the absence, saying they're merely making sure the wide receiver is ready for the start of the season, but John McClain of the Houston Chronicle reports Hopkins is dealing with a hand injury.
- Washington (chest) was active during the Texans' preseason opener.