PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Perryman (ankle) underwent surgery Tuesday and is expected to be out 8-to-10 weeks, Ian Rapoport of NFL.com reports.
- Perryman (ankle) is expected to be sidelined for at least the first four weeks of the regular season, Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network reports.
- Perryman is expected to miss 4-6 weeks due to an ankle injury, ESPN's Eric D. Williams reports.
- Perryman suffered an ankle injury during Sunday's preseason game and has been ruled out for the remainder of the contest.
- Perryman is fully healthy and has been impressive throughout the opening week of training camp, Rickey Henne of the Chargers' official site reports.
- Denzel Perryman will practice on Monday.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
Chargers TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Cumberland did not practice Wednesday due to a hamstring issue, Eric Williams of ESPN reports.
- Head coach Anthony Lynn said Wednesday that Williams (back) is ahead of schedule in his recovery and has already started to run full sprints, Eric Williams of ESPN.com reports.
- Mager (hamstring) returned to practice Tuesday after missing the Chargers' first two preseason games, Eric D. Williams of ESPN.com reports.
- Inman (abdomen) returned to the field in Week 2 of the exhibition season.
- Tuerk (finger) has been suspended four games for violating the league's PED policy, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.
- Barksdale is day-to-day with a sore foot, Eric D. Williams of ESPN.com reports.