PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Bass signed with the Seahawks on Monday, The Seattle Times reports.
- Titans' David Bass has been fined $17,000 for his helmet-to-helmet hit on Saints QB Drew Brees on Sunday.
- As expected, Bears re-signed DE David Bass to their practice squad.
- Bears are expected to re-sign DE David Bass to the their practice squad.
- Bears waived DE David Bass.
- David Bass will start at defensive end for Sunday's game against the Lions with Shea McClellin out with a hamstring injury.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||W 12 - 10||Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 9 - 3||@ Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 37 - 18||49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||W 27 - 17||@ Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 26 - 24||Falcons||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||T 6 - 6||@ Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||L 25 - 20||@ Saints||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|07 Nov||W 31 - 25||Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 31 - 24||@ Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 26 - 15||Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||L 14 - 5||@ Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 40 - 7||Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||L 38 - 10||@ Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|15 Dec||W 24 - 3||Rams||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||L 34 - 31||Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||W 25 - 23||@ 49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Seahawks TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Lucas (ankle) reverted to injured reserve Wednesday, Derek Lewis of 247 Sports reports.
- Senior (knee) cleared waivers and reverted to Seattle's injured reserve, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports.
- Joeckel (knee) practiced Tuesday, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports.
- Head coach Pete Carroll is hoping Prosise (groin) will be able to play in Friday's preseason game against the Chiefs, Tony Drovetto of the Seahawks' official site reports. "He's running right now, he's getting his work done today," Carroll said. "He just tightened up in pregame. I watched it happen right before my eyes. He was working, he was going hard, then you could see he kind of felt it. He hasn't quite gotten rid of it. He has had MRIs, there's no result in the MRI, so that's a really good sign. We've just got to get loosened up and ready to go. We'd love to see him play this weekend."
- Tyson (groin) didn't play in the Seahawks' second exhibition against the Vikings, Tony Drovetto of the Seahawks' official site reports.
- Wright (knee) returned to practice Monday, Tony Drovetto of the Seahawks' official site reports. "K.J.'s fine," head coach Pete Carroll said. "We just eased him in today. He'll go full-go tomorrow. He feels great. Everything worked out beautifully. The week that he took to take care of himself, the process he went through seemed to be perfect, so he feels great."