PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Danny Gorrer will be placed on injured reserve with MCL and PCL tears.
- Ravens nickel back Danny Gorrer is out for the season with a knee injury.
- Danny Gorrer is likely to miss the rest of the season after suffering a serious knee injury in Sunday's win over the Dolphins.
- Danny Gorrer was taken to the locker room after suffering a knee injury in Sunday's game against the Dolphins.
- Danny Gorrer was claimed by Ravens off waivers from Lions.
- Lions cut former Ravens and Buccaneers corner Danny Gorrer.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||W 13 - 7||Bills||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||W 25 - 20||@ Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 19 - 17||@ Jaguars||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||L 28 - 27||Raiders||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||L 16 - 10||Redskins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||L 27 - 23||@ Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||L 24 - 16||@ Jets||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||W 21 - 14||Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|10 Nov||W 28 - 7||Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||L 27 - 17||@ Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|27 Nov||W 19 - 14||Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||W 38 - 6||Dolphins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|12 Dec||L 30 - 23||@ Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||W 27 - 26||Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Dec||L 31 - 27||@ Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 27 - 10||@ Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Ravens TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Ravens coach John Harbaugh said Monday that the earliest Flacco (back) could begin practicing again is Aug. 27, Jamison Hensley of ESPN.com reports.
- Woodhead missed practice Saturday and Sunday due to an injury he suffered in Thursday's preseason game against Miami.
- Adeboyejo (knee) isn't practicing Sunday, Jeff Zrebiec of The Baltimore Sun.
- Bell (hamstring) reverted to injured reserve Saturday.
- Zuttah (leg) signed a two-year deal with the Ravens on Friday, Jeff Zrebiec of The Baltimore Sun reports.
- Woodrum completed 8-of-10 passes for 110 yards and added two rushing touchdowns in Thursday's preseason win over the Dolphins.