PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Chase Minnifield was placed on waivers Monday.
- Redskins announced they have placed Chase Minnifield (concussion) on injured reserve.
- Redskins announce they have re-signed CB Chase Minnifield to the practice squad.
- Redskins have waived CB Chase Minnifield.
- Redskins announce CB Chase Minnifield has been signed from the practice squad.
- Redskins have released CB Chase Minnifield.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|12 Sep||L 38 - 16||Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||L 27 - 23||Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 29 - 27||@ Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||W 31 - 20||Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||W 16 - 10||@ Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 27 - 20||Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|23 Oct||L 20 - 17||@ Lions||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||T 27 - 27||@ Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 26 - 20||Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 42 - 24||Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Nov||L 31 - 26||@ Cowboys||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|04 Dec||L 31 - 23||@ Cardinals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||W 27 - 22||@ Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|19 Dec||L 23 - 15||Panthers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Dec||W 41 - 21||@ Bears||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 19 - 10||Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Redskins TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Crowder (hamstring) will play in Saturday's preseason game against the Packers, Craig Hoffman of 106.7 The Fan reports.
- Anderson (stinger) remained sidelined at Thursday's practice session, John Keim of ESPN.com reports.
- Compton (knee) has worked with the starting defense and called out plays for the Redskins, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.
- Galette (hamstring) won't play in Saturday's preseason game against Green Bay, Master Tesfatsion of The Washington Post reports.
- Harris (knee) will not play in Saturday's preseason contest against the Packers.
- Doctson (hamstring) is on track to play Saturday versus the Packers, but a pregame test will determine his availability, Mike Jones of The Washington Post reports.