PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- C.J. Spillman has been officially charged with sexual assault stemming from an incident last September at the Cowboys team hotel.
- Patriots had free-agent CB C.J. Spillman in for a workout Wednesday.
- C.J. Spillman (groin) did not practice Wednesday.
- C.J. Spillman will be allowed to continue practicing with the team while Texas police investigate sexual assault allegations made against him.
- Police are investigating Dallas Cowboy C.J. Spillman, who is accused of sexually assaulting a woman. The alleged attack occurred at the team’s hotel in Texas on Septmber 20th.
- C.J. Spillman (strained groin) said he practiced Tuesday and will be ready to play Sunday.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|11 Sep||L 20 - 19||Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Sep||W 27 - 23||@ Redskins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 31 - 17||Bears||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|02 Oct||W 24 - 17||@ 49ers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|09 Oct||W 28 - 14||Bengals||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|16 Oct||W 30 - 16||@ Packers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Oct||W 29 - 23||Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|06 Nov||W 35 - 10||@ Browns||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|13 Nov||W 35 - 30||@ Steelers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|20 Nov||W 27 - 17||Ravens||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|24 Nov||W 31 - 26||Redskins||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Dec||W 17 - 15||@ Vikings||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|11 Dec||L 10 - 7||@ Giants||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||W 26 - 20||Buccaneers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|26 Dec||W 42 - 21||Lions||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Jan||L 27 - 13||@ Eagles||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Cowboys TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Elliott (suspension) isn't expected to play in Saturday's preseason contest against the Colts, Clarence E. Hill Jr. of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports.
- Irving (suspension, ankle) returned to practice Thursday, Todd Archer of ESPN.com reports.
- Hitchens left practice due to a bloody nose after a blow to the face, but he was able to return, Todd Archer of ESPN.com reports.
- Irving (suspension, ankle) missed his second consecutive practice session Wednesday, Todd Archer of ESPN reports.
- Hamlett (leg) reverted to the Cowboys' injured reserve after clearing waivers.
- Lewis said Wednesday that his ailing hamstring feels much better, but he remains day-to-day, Brandon George of The Dallas Morning News reports.