PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Roby will have his fifth-year option exercised by the Broncos, James Palmer of NFL Network reports.
- Tuesday afternoon, the Broncos signed their first-round 2014 NFL Draft pick, cornerback Bradley Roby.
- With the No. 31 pick in the NFL draft, the Denver Broncos select Ohio State CB Bradley Roby.
- Ohio State CB Bradley Roby has announced he will enter the 2014 NFL Draft.
|Game||Score||Opp||TKL||AST||SCK||SFTY||FF||FFREC||Pass Def||DST TDs|
|08 Sep||W 21 - 20||Panthers||5||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|18 Sep||W 34 - 20||Colts||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Sep||W 29 - 17||@ Bengals||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|02 Oct||W 27 - 7||@ Buccaneers||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|09 Oct||L 23 - 16||Falcons||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|13 Oct||L 21 - 13||@ Chargers||1||0||0||0||0||0||2||-|
|24 Oct||W 27 - 9||Texans||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|30 Oct||W 27 - 19||Chargers||5||2||0||0||0||0||2||-|
|06 Nov||L 30 - 20||@ Raiders||8||1||1||0||0||0||0||-|
|13 Nov||W 25 - 23||@ Saints||2||0||0||0||1||0||2||-|
|27 Nov||L 30 - 27||Chiefs||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||-|
|04 Dec||W 20 - 10||@ Jaguars||3||0||0||0||0||0||2||-|
|11 Dec||L 13 - 10||@ Titans||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|18 Dec||L 16 - 3||Patriots||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|25 Dec||L 33 - 10||@ Chiefs||0||0||0||0||0||0||1||-|
|01 Jan||W 24 - 6||Raiders||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||-|
Broncos TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Anderson had seven carries for 24 yards and a touchdown and caught all three of his targets for 13 yards in Saturday's preseason game against the 49ers.
- Lynch got the start and completed nine of 13 passes for 39 yards in Saturday's preseason game against San Francisco.
- Siemian completed eight of 11 passes for 93 yards and a touchdown in Saturday's preseason win over the 49ers.
- Latimer (knee) is unlikely to play Saturday against the 49ers, Mike Klis of 9News Denver reports.
- Sanders (shoulder) likely won't play in Saturday's preseason game against the 49ers, Nicki Jhabvala of the Denver Post reports.
- Lynch completed every pass he attempted during the Broncos' second practice against the 49ers, according to Andrew Mason of the team's official site.