PLAYER NEWS Own for Only $--
- Bucks have waived Xavier Henry.
- Xavier Henry underwent surgery on his left Achilles Tuesday morning and is expected to be ready in time for the 2015-16 season.
- MRI has revealed a torn Achilles tendon for guard Xavier Henry. He'll miss the rest of the season.
- Xavier Henry is getting an MRI as the Lakers believe he has a ruptured left Achilles.
- Xavier Henry (knee) is a game-time decision on Tuesday.
- Lakers G Xavier Henry is seeking second opinion on his knee and then headed to Germany for Regenokine treatment.
|12 Apr||@ Warriors||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|05 Apr||@ Spurs||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|01 Apr||@ Clippers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|30 Mar||@ Timberwolves||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|26 Mar||Trail Blazers||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Lakers TEAM NEWS Own for Only $--
- Young will decline his $5.6 million player option for the 2017-18 season and become an unrestricted free agent, Brad Turner of the Los Angeles Times reports.
- Lopez and the 27th overall pick in the 2017 NBA Draft will be traded to the Lakers in exchange for D'Angelo Russell and Timofey Mozgov, Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports reports.
- Zubac no longer has a clear path to minutes for the 2017-18 season after the Lakers' acquisition of Brook Lopez on Tuesday.
- Deng underwent surgery on his right pectoral muscle on Wednesday, Mark Medina of the Los Angeles Daily News reports.
- Zubac (ankle) is feeling 'much better' and will receive 7-to-10 more days of treatment, Mike Trudell of Lakers.com reports.
- World Peace isn't expected to be back with the Lakers next season, Mark Medina of the Los Angeles Daily News reports.