Hi Ray. 12 team 6X6 Roto Keeper League - I won the league so I pick 12th each round - Keeping Jose Fernandez, King Felix, Paul Goldschmidt and Troy Tulowitzki - I need one more keeper from: Ian Kinsler, Matt Holiday, Jason Heyward, Billy Hamilton? Thoughts???
Leave a Comment
Affectionately known as Lord Zola, Todd was the 2013 Fantasy Sports Writers Association recipient of the Fantasy Baseball Article of the Year, Web. He's been with Mastersball since its inception in 1997 and presently Todd writes for the ESPN Insider and Baseball HQ. Todd is a frequent guest on SiriusXM and is a regular on HQ Radio. He's a veteran of Tout Wars and LABR as well as a multi-time NFBC champion. Follow Todd on Twitter @ToddZola
- Mahinmi may miss from two to three months
- Pirates option Gerrit Cole to Bristol
- Masahiro Tanaka is feeling arm soreness
- Aldon Smith has been suspended 9 games
- Bengals cut RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis
- 3 game suspension stands for Jerome Simpson
- Murphy has been placed on the 15-day DL
- Kyle Van Noy underwent abdominal surgery
- Sergio Romo to share closing duties
- Sammy Watkins has a rib injury
Love #DFS but love Red Sox more so I always fade SP they're facing. Until tonight. Worst. DFS. Week. Ever.
@CVSE7EN yes, but for a 12-team league it's less than $10 a person - usually about $7
@CVSE7EN ease of use, customization, customer service, reliability
There's a lot of great commissioner services out there but every year around this time, I'm reminded why @MyFantasyLeague is my favorite.