Dominating your MLB Season starts with your draft and Fantasy Alarm has you covered. Introducing our 2016 MLB Draft Guide with powerful insight from Ray Flowers and Jeff Mans. It includes: Over 600 Player Rankings Updated Daily, 30 Proven Strategies that Help You Win, 20 Prospects That Are Worth Your Time, DFS Special Reports, and Much, Much, More! Whether you are a beginner or an expert our MLB Draft Guide is all you need to start your Fantasy Baseball Season off to winning ways. CLICK HERE TO DOMINATE YOUR COMPETITION AND FIND OUT HOW TO GET IT FREE!
Fantasy Basketball Du-Rant
The Daily Fantasy Basketball Du-Rant provides you daily recommendations in a four tiered format, with specific targets for GPP tournaments (Guaranteed Prize Payout tournaments) and separate players that may be more geared towards Double Up (DU) contests. It does not mean they are only worth playing in said format, just that I like them in that type of format a little more.
For those of you checking out my recommendations for the first time, I group the players in A,B,C,D Tiers as a play on the old A,B,C,D basketball camps and as an easy way to distinguish player tiers. (All prices are according to Draft Street). If you have any specific questions post them in the comments section and I will answer them asap or send me a tweet by clicking on my twitter handle at the top of this article. To see who is starting each night visit our NBA Lineups Page
A-All Star priced players that should put up All Star stats today (target 35+ FP, $15,000-on up).
* C Dwight Howard (19.5%) James Harden may or may not play, but even if he does it is likely that his high ankle sprain will regulate him into more of a distributing role tonight, which bodes well for Howard.
* G Dwayne Wade (15.9%) if LeBron James is out DWade will look to shoulder the offensive load.
B-rated Ballers: Big name players with big games, but not as high of a price tag as the top five or so priced players at each position (around 30 FP, $12,000-$15,000).
* C Brandon Wright (12%) finished with 26.5 Fantasy Points in his season debut last game, and with four days rest in-between that game and tonight I would expect him to exceed 20 minutes of action.
* F Zach Randolph (14.7%) three straight double-doubles and 75-plus Fantasy points in his last two games.
C-as in players that COULD be in line to provide you with good to great value in the mid-tier price range (target 25+ FP, $8,000-$12,000).
* G Terrence Ross (8%) price remains very reasonable for a starter.
* G Patty Mills (9%) Corey Joseph will get the start in place of Tony Parker, but Mills has the higher Fantasy upside. In 26 career games where Mills has played between 20-29 minutes, which seems likely tonight, he has averaged 11.5 points, two boards, and three assists.
* G Jerryd Bayless (9%) looking for a breakout game for Bayless, in the absence of Mike Conley, against a Dallas team that has allowed the fifth most points per game over the last 15 games to point guards.
* G Mario Chalmers (10%) Chalmers has stepped up his game when either LeBron James or Dwayne Wade have missed action, so LBJ is out tonight consider Chalmers.
D-Discounted Dandies: Players on the cheap whose production may exceed what their discounted price tag suggests. (Double Digit Fantasy Production, $3,500-$8,000).
* G Corey Joseph (4.5%) is starting in place of the injured Tony Parker. In 11 career starts Joseph has averaged 8.3 points, two rebounds, and 3.2 assists, not great numbers, but at this value you can more than make up for it with stacking some stars.
* G Lou Williams (7.5%) the minutes restriction on LouWill has been lifted and he has a good matchup tonigth.
* G Giannis Antetokounmpo (7.9%) is expected to start tonight and his PER 36 minutes averages of 11.9 points, 7.7 rebounds, two assists, one steal, and 1.4 blocks make him a good value play tonight.
Best of Luck tonight, and for you season long players looking for some help check out this week's Fantasy Basketball Wire Wire Pick Ups and if you have any questions go rouge and post them in the comments section and/or send me a tweet.